Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

tfw Dragon Lee breaks the Hiromu before you get another turn

D.N. Nation posted:

I like how there was absolutely no huge rollout for the Bella Twins comeback. They.....were ringside at SummerSlam. Then Brie got mad at The Miz. And now they're back full-time, I guess?, wrestling on both shows for reasons. Oh and they're also feuding with the Riott Squadddd, who heretofore were feuding with Sasha and Bayley, hey, remember them? And Ember Moon? She was a person, right? What is happening?

they slammed the brakes on almost every woman on both rosters because the bella twins are back!!! i mean yeah nikki was around last year and had a bad feud with nattie but now the worse bella is back too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh word they did a "Japanese person don't know English good" bit with asuka this week? drat I picked a good week to stop paying wwe every month I guess

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

AsInHowe posted:

Roman Reigns is the guest picker on College Game Day this week.

edit: Roman Reigns is getting roasted for not enough energy by the host of the show, as he makes his entrance on set

yet again another sign to make Roman into a copy of naito, ignored

god what if he still wore the vest out but then took like three minutes to take it off before he let the match start, it'd be great

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jamcadbury posted:

So was there not a lock on the HIAC door or something in order for Brock to kick it in so easily

saw someone on reddit theorize that the cell was red so that plastic hinges or what have you on the cage door wouldn't stand out. that makes as much sense as anything to me.

• Locked thread