Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you

Muldoon

i'm making the smackdown thread tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

VJeff posted:

Sami would be so proud of Becky right now. Instead of having Sami as a skanking heel can he go back to SD and be a pissed off face with Becky?

no, he's going to come back and continue being a heel jobber lackey for kevin owens until he betrays him and then they'll have a 5 month long feud with no clear resolution and then sami zayn will move on to feud with bobby roode and then he'll injure himself again in a heatless match

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

i don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers, but why do you guys still talk about people being pushed or getting buried or hoping they will have plans for a particular wrestler? like, do you guys not realize that nobody is important now? i see guys talking about Finn Balor and Asuka or whoever and they're like "man i hope they push this guy" and i have to wonder if you people are new to watching the WWE, or delusional, or what. Daniel Bryan came back after not wrestling for like 2 loving years and they put him in a garbage nothing program with his lovely wife and the the worst wrestler on Earth, The Miz, and The Miz's lovely wife. why do you think Becky Lynch is going to be the new Stone Cold. did you guys see what just happened to Kevin Owens? that's the whole roster. everyone on the roster is Kevin Owens and is a moron retard who never wins and is also a loving idiot with no long-term memory. how can you still have the capacity to analyze this in any meaningful way.

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rarity posted:

Sir this is a Starbucks

sorry i get confused. can i have a venti coffee frap with no whip and one of those spicy chorizo breakfast sandwiches. i don't need the receipt, thanks.

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

hey sorry to bother you i was just wondering if my drink is ready yet

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rarity posted:

Sir this is a forum about professional wrestling.

i ordered it with the app, it said you guys hadn't sold out of the chorizo sandwiches which is why i ordered it here and not at my local place because they always sell out of them

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

i was gonna spend time making a funny hell in a cell thread but it wasn't worth it

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

who locked the ppv thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drew McIntyre
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

that was the worst booked match i have ever seen in my life