Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://vimeo.com/287320424

Botchamania 373 is finally out. :stare: Holy gently caress I didn't know Triplemania was THAT terrible. Goddamn SummerSlam was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fsmhunk posted:

The fart so loud it got picked up by the mic is the hardest I've laughed at anything in years.

The "YOIKS AND AWAAAAAAAAAAYYY" had me loving crying from laughing so hard. And the No Way Jose theme to Vince dancing around. Seriously this was a really really good episode of Botchamania.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

Some dude on reddit was in the front row next to her, did notice but decided to play along.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/9f4biy/smackdown_spoilers_my_friend_was_standing_right/

He totally should have been like "man that Charlotte what an arrogant rear end" to her. Granted it would have probably either have got no reaction or just an eyeroll would have been a decent lil story.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

cavallingus posted:

I hope that's a non-alcoholic beverage in Flair's glass :ohdear:

It's a trios contest of who will end up the most haggard.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man Michael Hayes is looking like he is sinking into himself from the face.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Awwww I was just about the post the Dean article my local paper has because Raw (ugh) is having a house show tonight at the nearby arena. But yeah holy poo poo Dean went through hell.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Congrats to forum favorite Damien Sandow on no longer having the most embarrassing MITB cash in

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gonz posted:

Friend of mine has been texting me photos all night. He's opposite the hard camera in the first 3 rows.

His last text: "Crowd is chanting THIS IS BULL-poo poo over and over; Corey and Cole's faces are full of shame"

Need to see those glorious photos.

achillesforever6 posted:

Sound it sounds like HIAC was an alright show with a bad main that they made because WWE is afraid of definitive finishes because Vince overthinks every detail?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Did Drew and Dean get down from the Cell or are they waiting until it is disassembled?

Honestly I'd just wait up there till everyone leaves so they don't get crap thrown at them.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

What did it say, the tweet is.................DELETE.........ED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

i assume he deleted it after seeing the ending

just :yikes: personified.

• Locked thread