Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

so KO is just helping Braun now and apparently the best reason writers could up with is him saying "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

am I missing anything here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bring back el torito

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

You need to hit it an odd number of times or it will go back to being subscribed, jeez

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The needle is Vince’s hog

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I loved AV a whole lot but I kinda fear the second season being super derivative of the first

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

They should rehire Billy Gunn
hell yeah I want to see Naomi with the glowing belt again too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

they’re gonna call it cruiserweights taped

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

attitude era black squares is the best cage, vince mcmahon broke his rear end falling off one. qed mother fuckers

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like Alicia :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bartok posted:

My guess is he renews his contract for more money and less dates because WWE is scared to lose a big name. He's definitely never getting close to the Universal Title again but he might get a thank you WWE Championship reign for not leaving.
wow pretty cool they’d put their top belt on him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Just caught up and I thought the show was really good until Roman and Braun started napping

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Actually having a plan for your opponent’s big move and executing said plan to win the match is Good Wrestling

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a bitchin jetski posted:

Everything about that PPV was terrible except for Becky winning and even that match was terrible because Charlotte is bad at wrestling.

Ronda can't do longer matches and the fans are going to turn on her unless they start having her come out and Goldberg the gently caress out of people.

The main event was a timewarp back to WCW. Just an overbooked clusterfuck. Roman is the laziest worker i've ever seen. He sells like poo poo, moves like poo poo and none of his offense is interesting. His opponents have to do all the heavy lifting and he still needs a ten minute break in every PPV match he is in. Brock ending the match by NC with a couple of finishers was made even more hilarious by the fact that Foley was involved in the match. He was legit almost killed in his HIAC match and it still had a proper ending.
lmfao at invoking wcw the home of kevin nash doing less than nothing every match for 4 years and then in the very next sentence calling roman the laziest worker you’ve ever seen

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If Becky and Asuka do have a match at WM, it’ll be hamstrung to poo poo so it doesn’t overshadow the Match With The Blonde White Women and loving lol if you’ve been watching WWE for a good amount of time and don’t see that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WWE: welcome to hell, indeed

• Locked thread