Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

My favorite moment from Raw was when Renee was excited to see Balor win and Cole reprimanded her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

I feel like 90% of the reason I still watch is that it's on every week, if there were a TV show like hiatus I would've quit long ago.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Do not invest yourself in Kevin Owens, it only leads to disappointment.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Smart of Rush and Maverick to line up jobs for when 205 live gets cancelled.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

The last time I was genuinely invested in what was happening on Raw was AJ's debut year when he was feuding with Jericho, Roman and finally Cena.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Has there been any information on how the Super Showdown ticket sales are going? Is Australia really so thirsty for WWE that they're able to fill a stadium there?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

rovert posted:

I need to know how they sneaked Becky out relatively unnoticed.

She has a pretty striking face. One like if you change or cover up her hair it brings it out 10x more. I guess fans near her just played along.

Some dude on reddit was in the front row next to her, did notice but decided to play along.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...standing_right/

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

I can't imagine missing the one night a year when Raw and Smackdown go head to head.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Natural 20 posted:

Okay, so what if you got someone everyone in the crowd actually likes and gave them the same mega push.

You can't do that since Roman's needle would stop moving.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/st...067940433973248

What a packed show that must be.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

How do you improve when you're already the biggest dog? It's impossible.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/...990722445529088

Big fan of the please cheer hand gesture at the end.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Ragnarok the Red posted:

If Joe doesn't beat AJ for the belt, who's left for him to face? Will they run a face/face program with Bryan or is he going to drop it to Miz or something?

Joe is a Nakamura not a Rusev, we're riding this train all the way to the rumble.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Chris James 2 posted:

He's confirmed for Super Showdown!

If I got to choose between having a UC title match or hanging out with John Cena, it would be an easy choice.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

DarkstarIV posted:

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev for the US Title was announced for tomorrow's Smackdown.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/st...769078627680256

This has already happened recently hasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

explosivo posted:

Anyone know what was said when Heyman was going off after coming out last night that kept getting censored? Was Heyman the one getting censored or was some rear end in a top hat in the crowd yelling poo poo behind him?

I think it was some goddamnits and they didn't get all of them.

• Locked thread