Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«20 »
Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Ramrod XTreme

They also talked about the future of the Band of Boobs on the Hearthside Chat. For anyone who doesn't listen to those, they're planning to release Bahumia-based episodes on the last Thursday of every month, with different guest DMs doing mini campaigns and one-shots. The settings will be whatever the DM wants, without any need for continuity or canon. Murph will be a PC (probably Balnor). I'm definitely on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

I feel like Murph wouldn't have mentioned Lou Wilson specifically unless there was already something arranged, which is exciting to me.

Also, Crown of Candy still great.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

An insane amount of effort in this video, every crit and nat 20 in the campaign

https://youtu.be/gblp-KaG7xU

Doctor Reynolds
Jul 18, 2008

Fire solves a lot of problems.

Just shy of four hours. Wow.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

trinivale is really really good, i love Jens' status becoming so low that it looped around and became high again

timp
Sep 18, 2007

Everything is in my control

Lipstick Apathy

eke out posted:

trinivale is really really good, i love Jens' status becoming so low that it looped around and became high again

Yeah I'll admit it took me a little while to warm up to it but now I really enjoy it, mostly to hear Murph play a shitboi PC. I loved the soulless, dead-eyed shark smile during all the reality TV show stuff, and how quickly he agreed to kill Onyx if she seemed like she was going to turn against them

Not to mention all the stepdad Ron hallucinating poo poo which has been hilarious. Gives me very strong McElroy boy vibes

Doctor Reynolds
Jul 18, 2008

Fire solves a lot of problems.

I was just about to ask if Trinyvale is worth listening to. I gave the first episode a shot, but found it confusing to keep track of with the "main" show and stopped.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Nap Ghost

Doctor Reynolds posted:

I was just about to ask if Trinyvale is worth listening to. I gave the first episode a shot, but found it confusing to keep track of with the "main" show and stopped.

It took me a while to get into it but I love it now. The game of status between the players is so so good. Emily and Jake are very good at portraying their characters in a way in which in-fiction, they hold Brian's character in high esteem, but outside of the game, are just running circles around him in a way that he is powerless to stop

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Yeah, it took me a few episodes to really grow to love Trinyvale, but it's great.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Yeah, it's totally worth it -- Caldwell's a lot more down to clown and says yes to practically everything all the time, so it's more comic at basically all times. But there's a surprising amount of pathos while also being even funnier than the main campaign

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

eke out posted:

Yeah, it's totally worth it -- Caldwell's a lot more down to clown and says yes to practically everything all the time, so it's more comic at basically all times. But there's a surprising amount of pathos while also being even funnier than the main campaign

On Shenanigans

Murph: "Jesus... Okay, roll me acrobatics with disadvantage."
Caldwell: "Haha, oh man, I love it - acrobatics with advantage!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

Just caught up on Trinyvale and I’m digging it, Caldwell lets them goof around a lot more but it works and Murphy’s Jens is just perfection

«20 »