Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I spent basically all of August and most of September listening to campaign 1 (and most of the short rests) and folks;;;;

this podcast is good as hell. Just caught up with Hot Boy Summer and now on to Trinyvale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

There's stuff I want to check out on Dropout but I'm worried it'll just disappear at some point because of CH dying so idk

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Murph can certainly TRY to go full grimdark but there's not a chance in hell the rest of them let him by sheer force of Dumb Character Will

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Good luck to Emily for committing to that accent for a whole-rear end campaign

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

I'm not gonna lie. They were making it seem like jakes lad was a miserable dude but he kinda seems like he's got it made with the baron.

It seems like the core of his character is an absolute refusal to be happy so I don't think Henry is taking his living situation all that well

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tsob posted:

Which group in NaddPod are the "first mates" a reference to? Is it the group in Caldwell's campaign? The recent Patreon posts asked people to submit questions about the "First Mates/Choo Crew/Band of Boobs", and I can't think of who the First Mates are. Maybe they're the crew in Hot Boy Summer, but surely then it'd be Bon Freres?

This current campaign, I believe. I don't think they've really settled on one yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Farg posted:

the third mates is clearly the best option. it also has synergy with two crew.