Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.

Been cracking in to this this week after catching up to Dragon Friends and I am glad I have.

Just finished Ep12 with the Watchman and Beverlys stunt/aftermath at the end was hilarious.

Got a real long way to go as I usually only listen at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Holy poo poo. Just finished the penultimate for the Galaderon arc. What a goddamn slug fest and a testament to Donít Split the Party!

That Cob/Hardwon fight and results.

Also I hope Beverlyís penchant for almost loving the party over with random goofs continues. Donít let him near dynamite.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

I had to become a patreon to listen to Short Rest after the last episode of the Galaderon saga and the first few of the Crick series today. Holy poo poo. I need to hear their general talk about all this, all the What ifs and other insane poo poo.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Up to Episode 54 now and man, I know it was a DM vs himself moment sorta but Balnor chopping off the dudes arms and shoving him into the bag was amazing.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

Up to 61 now. With the guest, itís really hard not to utterly lose it at work.

The entire bar scene, especially Hardwon/Bev getting called over by the vamps and chat before/during by Deadeye is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

EP 65 and wow. Gotta say Jveliins ending got me. Especially for a character I figured wasn't gonna stick around anyways