Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I just finished the Galaederon (sp?) saga. This show is really starting to come into its own with balancing 90% humor and 10% seriousness to drive the plot forward. Jake's increasing fondness for RPing is so much fun to watch as well.

I'm still catching up obviously, but is it worth it to go back and listen to short rests for episodes I've already gotten farther past?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Seluin posted:

The Short Rest is amazing. Highly recommend going back and listening to the old eps.

For people who are patreon supporters, what tipped you over? Mine was the episode of Hardwon and Ol Cobb almost dying on the airship. I was so engaged that I HAD to listen to them talk it afterwards.

Yeah, this was the one that made me take the plunge as well. :v:
Thanks for the confirmations, everyone!

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

The McElroys having to canonize Taako's relationship was funny just because of how (VERY UNDERSTANDABLY) uncomfortable they were flirting as brothers.