Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I finished the show a while a go and just wanna say it was a blast, my favorite DND podcast for sure. I wish more characters could be like Hardwon, Motherfucker never second guessed himself for a second so decisive. Moonshine was great too, although she might've questioned herself a little too much. Beverly was really good too, but he was my least favorite. Don't know why but his arc just didn't hit as hard, maybe just too much vacillating between teen orders.

Murphy did a great job wrangling those fools into make some great, really fun and emotional content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I'm not gonna lie mavrus and tonathon were the only guests I liked, dead eye was cool in a super overpowered way too I guess, he felt a little to connected though.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

No love for Stunkbug?

I almost dropped the podcast at that arc.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Listening to 8bit book club is so weird after this whole series. It's funny as hell but I keep expecting jake to chime in a just slay me with a bit. Realizing murph stole all half his name's from a warcraft book is loving hilarious though