Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

I'm only on episode 31 with the pirate cove but this exchange:

Hardwon posted:

*bites into slider* "What is a cow, anyway?

Moonshine posted:

"It's like a flashy donkey, with breasts."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

I am still piecing my way through the backlog and just getting to Ep 61, but holy poo poo Brennan was a loving gift to this podcast. "Bev, you need to gently caress Hardwon right now." is destroying my composure at work.

E: oh. Oh this is an episode.

thecluckmeme fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Nov 22, 2019

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

I low-key like the Trinyvale characters more, especially with Murph playing a character while Caldwell gets to make funny voices for NPCs I really like. I'm just now catching up on 13 though so I'll be sorely missing it, once per month is a lot of patience

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

eke out posted:

Murph attempting to play a high status character and have him rapidly descend into the saddest most low status character has been incredible

Trying so hard and failing to blow up on Trinstagram is my favorite touch. And everyone always referring to the fake accounts as their favorites.

Nyack in 12 with his "I couldn't possibly..." every time he's offered food is just as good too

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Mother FUCKER Trinyvale 13 slapped me across the face at Maw Maw's Maw

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Balnor cannot die

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Emily pulling the dumbest move ever against the astral dreadnought burning her only seventh level spell to basically exit the fight in any meaningful way, holy god drat.

Althouhh the Balnor flavor for the episode was EXCELLENT

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

I absolutely want the BOB fighting a thousand kobolds.

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Short Rest 90:

Caldwell: "Nipples ARE a tool and I have proficiencyyyyy" then tweaks his nipples, cementing both the Short Rest and Caldwell as both hilarious and immediately needing to be tossed into the sun

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

timp posted:

You know, someone with some memory to spare could use a standard Twitch VOD Ripper (downloadable free online) to grab that video and repost it to YouTube or something so it never disappears. That'd be really cool if someone did that.

fake edit: or at the very least downloaded it just so they have it and maybe share it with friends?
I should have it up on YouTube in about an hour

E: Actually, is there ad revenue for VODs or are they purely just replays of the stream? If they get $ for people watching the Twitch VOD I don't want to rehost it, especially if that would catch a probe

thecluckmeme fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 23, 2020

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Well the good news is that my video got uploaded pretty quick but I've been at 0% processed for about ten minutes now it probably won't even finish processing until they VOD is gone.

At the very least I'll get it up and make it unlisted, if it gets OKed to post once the VOD is gone then I'll leave the link here

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Murph pulled a Glass Cannon Podcast this week. I had just caught up with their feed finally updating and tucked into NADDPOD thinking "at least this show will have me wrapped up for the week."

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

That's what I figured but I wasn't sure if it was a private campaign or something. Also they're calling the new season "the campaign after the campaign after the campaign" which doesn't really work since it's not in bahuma.

I have zero faith that Murph will refrain from extraplanar travel to give cameos or sly winks to the first campaign.

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah I don't expect anything in the mainstream campaign episodes to be anything more fourth-wall breaking than a little easter egg, I doubt that Balnor's gonna come stumbling out of a portal or anything.

That said, how funny would it be if they found another deck of many things and pulled the knight card again

Emily will 100% pull from the deck if it comes up again. I think they simulated pulling from it during the Greed layer of hell post-episode and it was something like a whole extra gained level and some other crazy benefit, she pulled twice.

My money is on Fia drawing the one that traps you in a stone thats teleported to another plane

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

docbeard posted:

HONKPOD (+ Honkjacent Media) Honk - Honkpaign Honk honks Honk Honkth!

honk

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

I am listening to the first episode of Zac Oyama's rotating podcast that is in the NADDPOD feed and Emily is in PEAK form. Horse Girl ranger

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

Oh God it's another donkey kong one shot

I am ready for this beautiful trainwreck

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

40 minutes in and yeah this ep loving slaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thecluckmeme
Mar 31, 2013

I AM A FUCKING MORON

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

same I'm a couple episodes behind on the story and then seeing 'aw poo poo, it's Donkey Kong again' was a lovely surprise. I hope they drown another ape in poo poo.

Its as good if not better because this is a post campaign episode. They're level 20.