Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Also hell of an episode stinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
glad I'm not the only one who made that connection

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
this arc really has the feel of running around the full world map finishing every sidequest right before the final boss

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
oh my god i love this penultimate episode

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
holy gently caress emily

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN DAMAGE

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
pretty good show

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
so thats the first time a podcast made me actually cry in real life

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Rest your head one big bed....

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the bit of the villain in trinyvale is so good

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
"Wearing a Marlboro visor is stolen valor. You didn't smoke those cigarettes."

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I watched the whole thing. It was worth it. Especially the last 20 minutes

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I don't think the boobs are really in danger of falling into the melodrama trap of later TAZ. They started off zany fantasy adventure and stayed that course with a consistent tone, plus the player dynamic is so strong that it works even when they aren't playing characters at all (see: every short rest) so I'm really not worried

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
any word on when episode 1 of c2 will be out? i mean in theory its a thursday podcast but in practice its a friday p-cast

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i made bookvar be a goat... i took his milk

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
she rolled so bad she gave an npc a backstory

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I only did heroin with my mom ONCE

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the third mates is clearly the best option. it also has synergy with two crew.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
#sexroom #strongcaldwell

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
strong ending for the hexbuds arc

that glimpse of whats going on in the setting at the highest levels was interesting. i wonder if the godchild is like, henry or someone we already know. either way his run-in with a prophet is pretty interesting given what we know now

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Gaius Marius posted:

I still have no idea who he is but he was a killer guest. I've got a feeling Emily and jakes characters would've fallen flat without him to bring the heat.

The arc did end pretty interestingly too. Glad it's already getting a little more grey than it was previous.

lou wilson is great, watch dimension 20. The older seasons are on YouTube now and rule

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Social Studies 3rd Period posted:

It's funny because in the Short Rest they try to ask Murph exactly that - who it is, and Murph tells them that's not something he can tell them, before jokingly saying it's Henry.

its a feint, I just know it. I know it in my heart.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The most potent of magical cumponents

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Dragon breath on bookvar is fine to me because it's a legit spell combo (find familiar + dragons breath), plus bookvar is fragile as poo poo and if he goes down in one hit that's 2 spells in the shitter. plus it falls off hard later

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
my god, the bag...

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's a real good ep folks

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I love the saga of taruk. and taruk: the first flight

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
wasn't expecting a plot point from xenoblade chronicles but I support it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the fanny pack stuff was incredible

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The trinyvale two shot is metal city mayhem

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
new crew is very promising. also a real slick intro and pacing job on murphs part, that first fight was great

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
there's definitely something up with the duck. he's gonna swerve em

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
my name is brian

i wish i could tell you my real name

BUT I CANT

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
the party dynamic is becoming increasingly demented

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
mixed bag is a 2 part return to HOT BOY SUMMER

this time they go to burning man

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
his people also have let themselves get bullied out of their ancestral home turf by foes he believes they could easily defeat if they just stood up for themselves. in lieu of them deciding to do that though he is going to force them to

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yeah but there are some nasty fuckin druids

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
folks, the point is that she is good at the game and very funny. also c2 is good just listen to it and have a nice time