Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feb 2, 2005

Phylodox posted:

I've been tweeting at them. Murph said Galad was perfect and Caldwell said the green teens were cute.

The character designs are one thing but my god that texture. This is beautiful!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2005

Phlag posted:

My feelings for Trinyvale have been closer to lukewarm more than anything else, but IMO that was pretty much a perfect finale for the campaign.

Caldwell basically hit every first time GM trope and pitfall, but you can't really blame him for that. It's really hard.

The player characters were so loving good that it didn't matter how bad the story was. A more experienced GM would have quickly realized that the best thing to do would be to get out of their way and let them be the disasters they are.

Feb 2, 2005

Listening to hot boy summer I've noticed that Emily sometimes slips into some sort of...accent? Affectation? Sometimes. It's almost like valley girl. Maybe I've just never noticed because she has more long stretches of talking by herself in this arc.

She's excellent at a really underrated DM skill: reading pre-written text in a way that makes it feel like off-the-cuff. Caldwell was terrible at this and Murph is passable but Emily kills it. Love the little tidbits of aquatic biology she's throwing in too. Gonna be sad to see these boys go!