Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_MNI8qRb6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

The world is not allowed to end until after I pass this loving kidney stone. I am not going out while this bastard stays in.

That sucks mang. Goondolences

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
I personally think the sunspot actually proved time travel exists. No particular reason; just feels right.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

The world is not allowed to end until after I pass this loving kidney stone. I am not going out while this bastard stays in.

that loving sucks why are you working on passing it alone? i had bloood in my pp and went to the ER they gave me morphine and it was really fun

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nude posted:

I personally think the sunspot actually proved time travel exists. No particular reason; just feels right.

Well, that's the dumbest thing I have read in weeks.

JoaoVitorBF
Aug 31, 2018

I AM THE DARKNESS
Finally the EMP apocalypse.
Time to put my trash bin faraday cages to use.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like trouble op. I just got out of bed at midnight to have a gander and the sun is completely gone! I looked up in the sky and it just isn't there!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Good I can't wait. Cleanse this pathetic orb, universe.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Rahu posted:

Sounds like trouble op. I just got out of bed at midnight to have a gander and the sun is completely gone! I looked up in the sky and it just isn't there!

I just looked pout the door and--
gently caress! You're RIGHT! The Sun is gone!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Now we can get a bigger, younger and better star. About drat time.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Kuato posted:

That sucks mang. Goondolences

Thanks. It blows, but on the plus they gave me urethra dilating pills that have a side effect of making my resting dick size a little bigger.

MOOBS! posted:

that loving sucks why are you working on passing it alone? i had bloood in my pp and went to the ER they gave me morphine and it was really fun

They were crowded with dying elderly so they sent me home with a literal buttload of suppositories.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reading conspiracy theories about the sun is kind of fun.

quote:

"There's no government agency milking billions of dollars from the taxpayers pockets every year because the earth orbits the sun."

Clearly, such an uncritical statement needs to be challenged. Consider, for example, some of the vested interests in the so-called "sun," which we are told is AN ENORMOUS CONTINUOUS NUCLEAR EXPLOSION occurring IN PLAIN SIGHT, generating potentially HARMFUL RADIATION covering large parts of the Earth

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

Thanks. It blows, but on the plus they gave me urethra dilating pills that have a side effect of making my resting dick size a little bigger.

They were crowded with dying elderly so they sent me home with a literal buttload of suppositories.

i like buttload of suppositories but really man i hope they gave you pain pills that poo poo sucks. drink a lot of water and wait until you really have to piss so it has some force

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
a re solar flares just the sun ripping a huge fart

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ill be sending thoughts and prayers to you and your dick tonight moon

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
F

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least I'll die as I lived: listening to "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lol @ everyone on the other side of the earth being cooked by our dead gay sun right now

america wins again

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Americans broke the loving sun and are now trying to cover it up!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/10/john-bolton-castigate-icc-washington-speech

John Bolton is scared shitless of being garroted in Hague court for loving up the sun and is now acting out.

Sekenr fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 12, 2018

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
It's not in msm so I have no choice but to assume our deaths are imminent

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sekenr posted:

Americans broke the loving sun and are now trying to cover it up!

During the space race US military chiefs made plans to nuke the moon as a show of strength. Since then technology has improved, their ambitions have grown, their consciences degraded.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

During the space race US military chiefs made plans to nuke the moon as a show of strength. Since then technology has improved, their ambitions have grown, their consciences degraded.

Should've done it, that moon has been lording itself over us for far too long.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

super sweet best pal posted:

Should've done it, that moon has been lording itself over us for far too long.

Don't even get me started on those dipshit werewolves

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

Was it all a lie? Have I done this all, for nothing? Oh, my dear sun… What now, what should I do…? My sun, my dear, dear sun…

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

large adult sun has autistic fit and explodes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
It always blows my mind that because the sun is so far away if it were to magically vanish or explode, it would take 8 minutes for us to notice anything.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

somethingawful bf posted:

It always blows my mind that because the sun is so far away if it were to magically vanish or explode, it would take 8 minutes for us to notice anything.

It would take me 11 min if I haven't had my morning coffee lol.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
the sun dies every day you morons, it comes back in a few hours

actually sorry for being so rude, I'm afraid for my life

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
If the sun blew up or sent a huge flare and cooked us, that would be preferable to that poo poo in Sunshine where its dying and the planet is all icy and there's no food and we want to try to restart the sun because we're dumbos.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
The sbir a collection of gently caress woods so it's probably something incredibly dumb. I can't wait to find out what they're so embarrassed to keep Secret. :cheeky:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nude posted:

Reading conspiracy theories about the sun is kind of fun.

help how does distance work

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SleepySonata posted:

The sbir a collection of gently caress woods so it's probably something incredibly dumb. I can't wait to find out what they're so embarrassed to keep Secret. :cheeky:

i'd wager it's research grant money disappearing

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
in an unassuming house in a slum in mexico city, the gutted body of a gringo tourist lies on an alter and the last tlamacazqui slumps with exhausation in a chair nearby

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Wow, the Mac and Me 2 ARG is really heating up!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd like to chime in with GOOD and ALIENS and ayyy laaaaaamao to but this is a really weird story I'd love to know more about. Can anyone who spends time doing science stuff or staring at the sun explain why the FBI would shut down a solar observatory?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

old beast lunatic posted:

I'd like to chime in with GOOD and ALIENS and ayyy laaaaaamao to but this is a really weird story I'd love to know more about. Can anyone who spends time doing science stuff or staring at the sun explain why the FBI would shut down a solar observatory?

They noticed the telescope was always pointed at the nearby drive-in cinema.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They found evidence of Hillary Clinton murdering Anthony Bourdain.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Their sun portal became operational far sooner than they were prepared for and now FBI operators are courageously holding off the influx of plasma dimensional entities while those Eggheads at NASA figure out how to close it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

its nearby to the white sands missile testing facility and other classified military sites so a possible security isssue is going to be treated a lot more seriously then usual for an observatory

SickZip fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Sep 12, 2018

• Locked thread