Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The world is not allowed to end until after I pass this loving kidney stone. I am not going out while this bastard stays in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Kuato posted:

That sucks mang. Goondolences

Thanks. It blows, but on the plus they gave me urethra dilating pills that have a side effect of making my resting dick size a little bigger.

MOOBS! posted:

that loving sucks why are you working on passing it alone? i had bloood in my pp and went to the ER they gave me morphine and it was really fun

They were crowded with dying elderly so they sent me home with a literal buttload of suppositories.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sekenr posted:

Americans broke the loving sun and are now trying to cover it up!

During the space race US military chiefs made plans to nuke the moon as a show of strength. Since then technology has improved, their ambitions have grown, their consciences degraded.

• Locked thread