Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd like to chime in with GOOD and ALIENS and ayyy laaaaaamao to but this is a really weird story I'd love to know more about. Can anyone who spends time doing science stuff or staring at the sun explain why the FBI would shut down a solar observatory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SickZip posted:

its next door to the white sands missile testing facility so a possible security isssue is going to be treated a lot more seriously then usual for an observatory

oh ok this makes sense. Thanks. I still hope we all die. :sun:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We just have to find out if the FBI sent in Fox Mulder or the guys who hand out fake pipe bombs while wearing wires.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
before we die I'd like to take this opportunity to hail satan.

hail satan.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

god damnit why is everything pedos?

• Locked thread