Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
I have an indecent proposal for you, if you will. I would like to gently caress both you, and the horse you rode in on. Now, you may be concerned about the logistics. Allow me to explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Interesting but my horse is already married.

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...joke's on you. I gave my horse a piggy-back ride into town :smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

wearing a lampshade

You: gently caress you...

Me:

You: and the horse you rode in on

My horse:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hey pal, I'm up for it, but we have to run it by my horse or it's a no go. Hey, Mr. Pettiwhite, that's his name, Mr. Pettiwhite.... Hey, what do you say about having sexual relations with this here stranger what ain't even said his name yet?

*Mr. Pettiwhite waits a long time before answering*

"Neigh"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

FutonForensic

albany academy posted:

You: gently caress you...

Me:

You: and the horse you rode in on

My horse:

kalel

Jolo posted:

Hey pal, I'm up for it, but we have to run it by my horse or it's a no go. Hey, Mr. Pettiwhite, that's his name, Mr. Pettiwhite.... Hey, what do you say about having sexual relations with this here stranger what ain't even said his name yet?

*Mr. Pettiwhite waits a long time before answering*

"Neigh"

FutonForensic

the bartender asks, "why the long face?" to which the horse replies, "I got hosed so good in a threesome that it permanently altered my bone structure"

Jolo

FutonForensic posted:

the bartender asks, "why the long face?" to which the horse replies, "I got hosed so good in a threesome that it permanently altered my bone structure"

LOL. This one made me laugh so much. Sometimes the most straightforward jokes are the ones that hit the spot.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Hey pal, I'm up for it and also my name is He-Man, but we have to run it by my "horse" or it's a no go. Hey, Battle Cat, that's his name, Battle Cat.... Hey, what do you say about having sexual relations with this here stranger what ain't even said his name yet?

*Battle Cat waits a long time before answering*

Battle Cat: "Mrrrowwwwww"

Look, I'm gonna level with you. He's a cat. That Mrrowww might mean "yeah let's gently caress" but it could just as easily mean "I'm hungry" or "I'm lazy" or "I exist." You know how cats are.

Twenty Four

*Looking out the window where I parked my Ford Mustang, scratching my head with a confused look on my face*

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Vice President

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
gently caress YOU, the Uber driver who GOT you here, the gas they put in the car, the exhaust from the car, gently caress the car and wherever it was made, gently caress all the people at that factory for making that car that got you here in my face in the first place, gently caress wherever the GAS came from, the refinery and ALL the workers that refined the gas, wherever the REFINERY is, and everyone ELSE who gets gas from that loving place because guilt by association!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you rarely see this in westerns but in reality it was surprisingly common

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

gently caress YOU, the Uber driver who GOT you here, the gas they put in the car, the exhaust from the car, gently caress the car and wherever it was made, gently caress all the people at that factory for making that car that got you here in my face in the first place, gently caress wherever the GAS came from, the refinery and ALL the workers that refined the gas, wherever the REFINERY is, and everyone ELSE who gets gas from that loving place because guilt by association!

lol!

Twenty Four

The horse I get, but what do you want with me?

Moon Atari

Uhhhhh, this again. I'm sorry buddy but I speak for both my horse and I when I say that we aren't interested in casual sex. I don't resent you for being direct, we are both just really sick of being used and thrown away. Do you know the lifespan of a horse? He doesn't have as much time to play around as you and I. We want commitment. We want a man that will stick with us and start a family. In these days of tinder and grindr everyone just wants to dick and dash. But we are old fashioned. We want it the way it was for our parent's generation: two men, one horse, till death do us part.

Jolo

Casual horse hookup app: Ridr

cda

by Hand Knit

Twenty Four posted:

The horse I get, but what do you want with me?

Lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's truly a polite and endearing statement, if you think about it. "I would like to extend to you an opportunity for menage a troi, what say you?"

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

you rarely see this in westerns but in reality it was UNsurprisingly common

ftfy

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
Please be advised that I am aware of the following facts:

1) I know that you cannot remove the armor by yourself, but I do not want to gently caress your squire, so you will have to remain in armor. Please just ask your armorer to make your eye slit larger.

2) I know that horse armor is called BARDING and your horse also cannot remove it by himself. You will be happy to know that I am an expert in removing barding, from my many years of loving horses.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Lenny Bruce, possibly :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjWYEMQ70w

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Whatchoo want dat horse for?

I want to perform an unnatural ACT!

Dungeon Ecology

ok but she's p high maintenance u gotta show her u a stable boy, u know what i'm sayin?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my horse was never the same after that night with the stranger, always trying to slyly divert our course back towards that little prairie town, staring stoically off into the distance when we stopped to rest for the night. we grew distant from each other, me not wanting to think that one night meant anything more than a conciliatory gesture of honoring another man's culture, my horse longing for a love she once found. we parted ways in san antonio and it was years later when i was returning east that i ran across them, living on an quaint little ranch they'd built together, their hosed up looking little horse/man kids running around the fields playing.

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

their hosed up looking little horse/man kids running around the fields playing.

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

my horse was never the same after that night with the stranger, always trying to slyly divert our course back towards that little prairie town, staring stoically off into the distance when we stopped to rest for the night. we grew distant from each other, me not wanting to think that one night meant anything more than a conciliatory gesture of honoring another man's culture, my horse longing for a love she once found. we parted ways in san antonio and it was years later when i was returning east that i ran across them, living on an quaint little ranch they'd built together, their hosed up looking little horse/man kids running around the fields playing.

wearing a lampshade

Luvcow posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
a horse/man is a centaur

----------------

Senior Management

Quit horsing around

:jerry:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

lmbo

Robot Made of Meat

cda posted:

a horse/man is a centaur

That depends on which direction you're viewing him from.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

barfdog

Luvcow posted:

one of these strange beasts later grew up to be the esteemed television personality, BYOBack Horseman.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Top City Homo

Vice President of the United States Michael Pence is hosed by giant horse cocks on a regular basis

Manifisto

Top City Homo posted:

Vice President of the United States Michael Pence is hosed by giant horse cocks on a regular basis

this is very unbyob

do not shame horses for the size of their genitals, they are all as god made them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo

Manifisto posted:

this is very unbyob

do not shame horses for the size of their genitals, they are all as god made them

bless

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820310

----------------

• Locked thread