Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Snuffman posted:

Where's my SE2?

This is what I am desperately waiting for. I broke my screen about a month ago and figured I would just wait.

Phil plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

I don't want an iPhoneX experience on an LCD phone you nut. I want a one handed phone experience like the SE.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

What a huge wet fart, and I am typically a pretty unapologetic fanboy. Welp I guess I will go down to the apple store and buy whatever iPhone SE they have in stock to replace my busted one because no way in hell am I going back to the 6 form factor and :lol: at the cost of the "plebeian" XR. I don't need a phone that does everything my 5K iMac does you dummies!

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Electric Bugaloo posted:

You will when they replace the MacBook with a phone+dock. Or better yet, a dummy $1000 laptop device that wirelessly connects to the phone in your pocket.

This thing that doesn't exist sounds neat. I suppose I am no longer becoming their target user. I went from the iPhone 6 to the SE purely because I missed having a smaller phone and found the SE did everything I wanted (long battery, great videos/photos). I never take a selfie so that didn't worry me. ApplePay works, touch ID worked. I even went from a larger iPad to a 4th gen iPad Mini and that is the best thing in the universe. I really do not want a phone rivaling the size of my iPad.

Truly this is troubling times, Tim.

• Locked thread