Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Making the watch a suped up life alert means it would actually sell as a gift or personal purchase for older people who live alone or just older people. Sorry some of you are lame and can’t see the usefulness but buying this for an older ~70 year old relative is actually a thoughtful and useful thing. That it also works in younger people is swell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I know they use hip young athletes to advertise these but this is the most boomer presentation... watches... Hermes gold bands... heart monitors...

Yea but older people don’t want to buy old people products, they want something cool and beautiful and also something that doesn’t stigmatize them. So far though you’re right this entire presentations is for older consumers.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

You can't improve on mediocrity.

But AirPods are great?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Gonna get that watch

• Locked thread