Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
:siren:LOLHL is renewed for another season!:siren:

I invited everyone from last year except 4 who didn't make a single move all year. 4 spots open right now, if you'd like to join click the invite link. First come first serve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
Still one spot available at LOLHL.

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/39376/invitation?key=03927e60dab49540&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=8a4526efba82184d

Draft time is Sept 30 6:30pm PDT, usually Sunday nights around this time works for most people, but let me know. Also the phone app came a long way, I did an entire draft on my phone once and I think I did pretty well.

waxluthor fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 20, 2018

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
:siren:LOLHL Draft is tonight 6:30pm PDT!:siren: