Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Re-upped LSL as Mr. Holland's Anus and I will actually make the draft this year instead of being a jerkass. Nights after 7 ET should be good if it's Friday-Monday

e: word 10/1 is good for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

whoa when did LSL draft get changed to a tuesday?

fake edit: i usually have a thing tuesday nights but I'm actually free 10/2, so that's fine for me, but I didn't see it mentioned and wanted to make sure no one else missed it

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Weird, I could've sworn it was 10/1 when I joined

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If you click the "submit lineup" button on the yahoo app, it opens an option to set just that day's lineup or the entire week

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

8 goals tonight losing 7-4

my body is ready

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

way to bench lehner you dumb gently caress :negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

really love my start in LSL, two weeks in and I've gotten a shutout both weeks, only to have my opponent get one the next night

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Can't wait to see how 18 points in 2 days in LSL still leads to me getting blown the gently caress out

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

someone in LSL trade for one or two of my defensemen thank you in advance

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

LSL is the same except it's me going, oh hey I bet no one thought about this guy!!!! only to see that he was drafted in the 20th round and has been dropped and picked up by someone else already

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

T-Bone posted:

remember when it was 20 teams and some teams literally couldn't hit goalie requirements

That just happened against me by the team that owns Dubnyk and two backups and forgot to start both of them the night they actually played

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

because I'm the dick carrying 4 goalies, my entire skater bench in LSL is guys on IR

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i have defensemen for trade in LSL imo

also someone trade for Lehner tia

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

carter hart will save me

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I would've traded for Dubnyk imho

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I was 16 of 16 are you seriously telling me I lost out on Dubnyk to the last guy that had a chance to beat me ugh goddamnit I am raging

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

my LSL team is still scorin goalz but is actually doing other stuff now too and it's cool

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

if anyone in LSL needs a goalie i can't really afford to carry 4 anymore when I'm losing FW/H/BLK every single week

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

pastrnak is dead and my entire team stopped scoring goals which was literally the only thing I've been good at all season

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

waking up this morning to find out that the LSL playoffs don't re-seed sure was fun

Yaya posted:

lmao at every Quarter Finals round but one in LSL ending in an upset

To be totally fair, I think I lead the league in margin of victory, but whenever I lose, I lose like 5 different categories by 1 or 2 each and lose 3-10, so I should've probably been in that 3-5 standings band and not getting in on the last day of the season. So I'm not sure if mine really constitutes that great of an upset. HDP going down in rd 1 was the only one that really shocked me

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Mar 11, 2019

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Just got interested by this, so I calculated the LSL standings were it a roto league, and just as I suspected, I've been spending the whole season getting jobbed:

code:
RK.  TEAM                  POINTS    H2H
1.   Hot Dog Police        179.5      1
2.   This Mortal Coyle     165        2
3.   Mr. Holland's Anus    159.5      6
4.   Anttifa               141        8
5.   Blake's Pickle Juice  140.5      7
6.   A Kinkaid Skeleton    139        5
7.   StreitFighter2Turbo   137        3
8.   Dartmouth Ferries     134.5      4
9.   Pronger Physics       134        9
10.  Chico and Marty       130        12
10.  Stepanwolf            130        11
12.  Svenchi Outside       119.5      10
13.  Finding Kimmo         102.5      13
14.  The Maple Leaves      81.5       16
15.  We got Dotchin here!  68         14
16.  S P A C E J A M 2     64.5       15
Looks Koopa over Ed was the only actual upset and, even though it was huge, it's really not as big of a gap as it looks. The playoff matchups by roto standings were actually 4 def. 1, 3 def. 7, 2 def. 5, and 6 def 8.

The playoff matchups if we were seeded by roto standings would've been me and T-Bone and I'm pretty sure I lose that handedly. Meanwhile, corn would've actually beaten Koopa 8-5, and both the top 2 seeds are still standing.

If you swap out T-Bone for Ed, the 4 best teams would actually be the ones still playing

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Mar 11, 2019

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I'm probably the only team left with the goaltending to take him down and I am not at all confident with the Islanders starting to fade, Hart just coming back from injury, Rittich slowing somewhat in the second half, and Blackwood being on the Devils

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

There were 80 possible roto points for goaltending and you got 79 of them :stare:

The rest of the top-5:

Hot Dog Police: 67.5
Chico and Marty: 62
Mr. Holland's Anus: 60
Stepanwolf: 49.5

So there were three pretty good goaltending teams... then you.

I'm by far the best goaltending team left and I don't think I have a chance in hell. I think my best chance is to win saves and hope I can steal shutouts. Then If I can take 5 of the skater cats and there's no SHP, we would tie 7-7 and I should have the tiebreaker. I'm feeling like I'm gonna get swept in the goalie cats unless I have an incredible week and I'm already one foot in the bucket with neither Hart nor Lehner playing tonight

e: top 5 skater points

Hot Dog Police: 112
Dartmouth Ferries: 106.5
Anttifa: 103
Blake's Pickle Juice: 103
A Kinkaid Skeleton: 103

Aye Doc posted:

put some loving respect on the god drat spelling of my team name ya dingus. rude boy

no

Koopa Kid posted:

Thanks for this, interesting stuff. It may seem weird but this random poo poo is why I love H2H

I agree, but I wish there was a way to have a h2h season with a month or whatever long roto period among qualified teams in place of a playoff bracket

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 12, 2019

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

That LSL semifinal ended up being a lot closer than I thought it would be, even though I still lost pretty handedly. A bad week for goals and the SHP/SHO combo sunk me, otherwise I might've actually had a shot that I probably didn't really deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

hard fought and imo deserved 3rd place LSL finish

i actually do pretty well in goon leagues when i actually pay attention