Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
The great thing about clothes is that everyone has their own reason for wearing them! What's yours?

For me, it's a toss up between insulation by virtue of entrapped air and the comforting feeling of the fluffy surface fuzz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

because thus far my attempts to wear pasta have proven only fleetingly successful

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I wear clothing to contain my mortal essence within a shroud of Prime Material Plane cloth that's been enchanted with the mystical Nike symbol, the emblem of my home Plane. Why? Are you a COP?.

alnilam

camoflauge. it makes me blend in with the humans

Dungeon Ecology

for the armor class bonus obv

Moon Atari

So the other boys won't make fun of my tiny penis and undescended testicles.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i wear clothes bc they keep arresting me when i don't

Moon Atari

The courts have ordered me to remain fully clothed at all times, even when bathing. No, not that court. Have you heard of the Roman Curia? Yeah, the one at the Vatican. I don't really understand it. Something about a "darkest prophecy". Has to do with something called "the fall of the father and collapse of the kingdom". Sorry I'm kind of vague. Bit of a gaffe actually. I can't read Latin very well and everytime Francis tries to explain it to me he starts vomiting blood, the poor old bugger.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I assure you that I am in fact fully clothed, always, in the best clothes, because I know the best clothiers, and I would never be seen naked by those nasty townsfolk.

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
it helps hide my shame

FutonForensic

Why do I... *looks down* gah!!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Why do I... *looks down* gah!!

Macnult

it’s chilly

Macnult

to celebrate this human sui...
um
i mean
celebrate the human figure

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

blaise rascal

:hmmyes: Wow, some great responses. For all those reasons and more, it's good to always remember to wear clothes! I like to tape a note to my door so I don't forget, LOL!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

One of the most rewarding things about wearing clothes is choosing which clothes are right for you! Having trouble choosing between DENIM and TRICOT? Let this chart help you decide:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Because I'm ugly as gently caress an hiding as much as possible of me is the best possible course of action

treasure bear

im a fashion icon + trendsetter, if i didn't wear clothes nobody would

ChubbyChecker

Dungeon Ecology posted:

vanisher

There was this relative of mine who stole an apple, its a long story

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

A side effect of that story is that my lifespan is considerably shorter. But at least I have fashion, so maybe it evens out

vanisher

Genesis 3:21-22 "and god gave them fashion, but took from them eternal life" (new BYOB translation)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
drat.. now that movie where that kid fucks that apple pie make so much more sense

my mind is blown

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

drat.. now that movie where that kid fucks that apple pie make so much more sense

my mind is blown

I believe genesis also had something about a flute, but that part got trimmed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I believe genesis also had something about a flute, but that part got trimmed

truth to that brother

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
for the pockets

Peg Sliderskew
Colours and pictures. I could cover my body with tattoos, but they are expensive and always look the same. With clothes I can be covered in red elephants, or blue elephants or yellow elephants... the elephant spectrum is endless (within the laws of physics).

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

*in alec baldwin voice, while pointing to blackboard*

a-b-c. a-always, b-be, c-clothed. always be clothed. always be clothed.

Macnult

Barking Gecko posted:

for the pockets

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

:hmmyes: Wow, some great responses. For all those reasons and more, it's good to always remember to wear clothes! I like to tape a note to my door so I don't forget, LOL!

lol i don't know how i missed this

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Manifisto posted:

• Locked thread