Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Is there any way to constructively conduct a D1 or is it completely random unless someone gives something away role wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

willie_dee posted:

Is there any way to constructively conduct a D1 or is it completely random unless someone gives something away role wise?

D1 is important. Just do you, son.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

willie_dee posted:

I think there is, but I'm probably in the minority. But right now, we are going after the elusive turbo, which is more important than anything else

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7uRTS50_w

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord
Anyways, going to be busy IRL till later tonight, but figured I should hop in and confirm at least. And we here at the Carnival always have time to ##vote imgay

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Your Personal Muse posted:

I think there is, but I'm probably in the minority. But right now, we are going after the elusive turbo, which is more important than anything else

Sell me on why we should be turboing someone, which I assume is killing someone quickly, in this case, the imgay chap. I figure it would be elusive because its dumb or is it a legit way of consuming time?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote imgay idgaf

Max
Nov 30, 2002

-2 we need two more heroes to make it happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I actually with you on that. You'll always go up against the "lol day 1 who gives a poo poo" crew but a lot shakes out on Day 1.

But yes, today, imgay must be turbo'd.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I wanna say imgay only has himself to blame for this. If he hadn't made himself suspect by throwing out a 3rd vote on someone in joke-phase, I wouldn't have been compelled to vote him and, apparently, start this snowball.

It's Turbo Time.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Should we not give him some time to claim?! What if hes important to us.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol at imgay being important.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Max posted:

Dancer
May 23, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Should we not give him some time to claim?! What if hes important to us.

Scum trying to save their buddy, I already know who we should turbo D2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Dancer posted:

Scum trying to save their buddy, I already know who we should turbo D2.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Max posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I demand full credit for this turbo no matter what imgay flips.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

willie_dee posted:

Sell me on why we should be turboing someone, which I assume is killing someone quickly, in this case, the imgay chap. I figure it would be elusive because its dumb or is it a legit way of consuming time?

Here's the pitch: Its sort of funny to turbo someone.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
If he flips town and you are all town, the scum are going to be laughing their rear end off at us right now.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Not like hilarious, but its worth a slight chuckle to immediately vote someone out.

And when you think about it, does anything else really matter?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

we are a post or two away from someone coming in and acting appalled that wed turbo a player d1.

willie_dee posted:

If he flips town and you are all town, the scum are going to be laughing their rear end off at us right now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We'll be laughing too so it'll be worth it.

Don't you want everyone to laugh?

Why do you hate fun?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Here's the pitch: Its sort of funny to turbo someone.

As deliciously funny as that may be to all you lot, I am guessing its an inside joke amongst regular mafia players?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Almost assuredly.

I'll be laughing too though. (and so will so many other people).

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

willie_dee posted:

nah

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

willie_dee posted:

As deliciously funny as that may be to all you lot, I am guessing its an inside joke amongst regular mafia players?

its funny to everyone in the world

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I'm not appalled, I guess I just don't get it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Once you vote imgay it'll all become clear.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

This will give imgay more time to prepare Yiff Mafia since it’s almost full. (Sign up now guys!)

##vote imgay

Today we are all gay.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
-1 guys!

Let's do it!

Let's make it happen!!!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

TMM thought a Thursday deadline was too soon so we are doubling down on him.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Guys think about how mad Beet will be that he didn’t get to flood day 1 with posts if we turbo imgay now

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If the idea of a turbo isn’t funny enough that should push you over the edge

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You know, a Jester would actually match quite well with this game's theme.

Makes u think.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dancer posted:

You know, a Jester would actually match quite well with this game's theme.

Makes u think.

Quit throwing nickels on the tracks this train is coming in hot

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It doesn't make me think.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It makes me think about turboing I’m gay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've never thought about anything and I'm not about to start now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
In a game of this size, how many scum could there be? Because if everyone doing this turbo joke thing is scum its loving brilliant.

• Locked thread