Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'm getting all warm and fuzzy feelings inside. Look at all of, setting aside our differences and working together for the greater lols :3: . I'll get back to hating scum tomorrow, but today #I'mwithscum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If you're not on the turbo then you're obviously scum.

ez game pack it in

Dancer
May 23, 2011

willie_dee posted:

In a game of this size, how many scum could there be? Because if everyone doing this turbo joke thing is scum its loving brilliant.

If everyone voting imgay is scum, scum will win after the second mislynch.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I am counting 8 separate posters all going for it so gently caress it, there can't be 8 scum out of 21.

I hope this satisfies all your imgay turbo hunger.

##vote imgay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Dreams do come true!!!

:redhammer:

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Good and cool.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

So completely off topic: Scrappy is a terrible character, right?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh im dead nm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The crowd, still in a panic over the appearance of the Coaster Creature, quickly descended on the first suspicious person.

“Look in my eyes,” she screamed, “what do you see?’

“She's trying to hypnotize us!” someone shouted and then she was knocked out cold.

Several people tried to pull off a mask, but unfortunately she wasn't wearing one. All the pulling did was wake her up, but all the life had left her eyes. Instead she seemed to be in some kind of trance like state. She could take care of her basic needs like eating or sleeping, but she could no longer communicate or help try to solve the mystery.

Megan Walker (imgay), Carnival Guest, Vanilla Town has been unmasked on D1!

It is now N1! If you have an action please submit it as soon as possible. If I get all the actions before 12am CST then I will open the game back up.

If not then you have until 7am CST Thursday the 20th to submit them so that I can open the game before I go to work.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 19, 2018

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone was quite surprised at the quickness and ferocity of the action yesterday. They spent the night listening to the sounds of the Carnival. However, they didn’t bring the joy and amazement like usual and instead they just ramped up everyone’s anxiety to new levels. The pop-pop-pop of an airsoft gun echoed through the midway. The music from the Merry-Go-Round seemed ominous and spooky instead of bright and cheerful. However, the piercing scream of someone in the night was the sounds everyone feared the most.

When the morning came, the remaining people gathered in the midway and found that one of them was missing. A quick search found Dancer completely immobile in his room with a look of horror on his face. After shaking him a few times, he ended up in the exact same state as Megan Walker from yesterday. Dancer would no longer be able to help solve his mystery.

Fred Jones (Dancer), Mystery Inc, Vanilla Town, has been scared stiff on N1!

It is now D1! The deadline will be Friday, September 21 at 9pm CST! I choose this because even though it’s the weekend, I feel like Fridays are a better deadline day than Saturday. However, I am extremely flexible in regards to deadlines, so if a large portion of you would like it changed I would have no issue with it.

---------------------------------------

If you have a TICKET, one ticket may be exchanged for one the following attractions or items:

Rides:
Ferris Wheel
Roller Coaster

Game:
Balloon Darts

Food:
Soft Pretzel
Cheeseburger
Fruit Punch

Sold out or Needs Maintenance:
Corn Dog
Lemonade
Shoot the Star

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Sep 20, 2018

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Guys think about how mad Beet will be that he didn’t get to flood day 1 with posts if we turbo imgay now

!!!!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (19): Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, Asphyxious, b-minus1, Birdstrike, Dick Bastardly, hambeet, King Burgundy, Max, merk, Monathin, Mr. F!, Mr. Humalong, Quidthulhu, Tommunist, willie_dee, Yami Fenrir, Your Personal Muse, Zyxyz

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 21st, 2018 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why Dancer of all people?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It has come to my attention that I was not completely clear about getting your items.

If you redeem your ticket for an item, it is available for use that night. I will only tell if you if there is a problem when you redeem your ticket, like if you had tried to redeem for an item that was just taken and I haven't updated the list.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I can’t believe willie hammered the innocent town imgay smh, he is probably scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Good work everyone

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Your Personal Muse posted:

I can’t believe willie hammered the innocent town imgay smh, he is probably scum

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i caught up first thing this morning and was equally amused and annoyed, as hummalong rightly guessed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

Good work everyone

I'm proud of all of us.

But especially me, the one who started the turbo.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So is this now jokephase?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote willie_dee

Out of the short d1, wd was the most awkward in how he interacted with the turbo.

willie_dee posted:

Is there any way to constructively conduct a D1 or is it completely random unless someone gives something away role wise?

willie_dee posted:

Sell me on why we should be turboing someone, which I assume is killing someone quickly, in this case, the imgay chap. I figure it would be elusive because its dumb or is it a legit way of consuming time?

willie_dee posted:

Should we not give him some time to claim?! What if hes important to us.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

merk posted:

##vote willie_dee

Out of the short d1, wd was the most awkward in how he interacted with the turbo.

Isn’t he new?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

conspicuously so.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

joke phase never ends max

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asphyxious posted:

Isn’t he new?

https://votefinder.org/player/willie_dee

Max
Nov 30, 2002

willie_dee posted:

I’ve played all of two games in the last 5 years or so, and in both I ended up dead quite quickly. Is there a chance that my posting style in game is just abrasive and naturally suspicious?

I'm kind of willing to give willie and break and see how they post today. The entire turbo was pretty insular and I can understand how it would be confusing to someone who hasn't played in this community before.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I agree with merk that the only appropriate action is to turbo willie

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Show of hands, who’s cooler:

Daphne or Velma.

I say Velma.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I actually thought Dancer was the scummiest of the people on the turbo but then he ended up dead so lol.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh ok, a few games. Hmm.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

I'm kind of willing to give willie and break and see how they post today. The entire turbo was pretty insular and I can understand how it would be confusing to someone who hasn't played in this community before.

Ok, so who should we lynch?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that's a helluva gap

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I actually thought Dancer was the scummiest of the people on the turbo but then he ended up dead so lol.

That's where I was going with that thought. Dancer's post about "well imgay voted himself" seemed too self conscious but that's out the window.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Show of hands, who’s cooler:

Daphne or Velma.

I say Velma.

which ones the hotty?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

Ok, so who should we lynch?

Mags.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

hambeet posted:

which ones the hotty?

Daphne

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

hambeet posted:

which ones the hotty?

Also Velma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
:ghost: Go Scooby gang! :ghost:

• Locked thread