Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
y0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
bump

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hi

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Scooby Doo? More like Scooby Don’t amirite

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote imgay idgaf

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Scum trying to save their buddy, I already know who we should turbo D2.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Good work everyone

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Someone is NON TOWN! :siren:

WHO COULD IT BE?

The super sleuths are on the case!

*guitar riff*

##unvote

It's you.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You rolled scum didn't you. Picking on poor willie eh.

##vote merk

my thoughts exactly

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Aw man someone covered me in confetti last night!

Rofl

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m not getting scummy vibes from asiina

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

##vote Monathin

LOL

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Yami Fenrir posted:

e) KB doesn't have a lot of content except for voting someone with a "naw" post attached to to them and then disappeared again. I feel like even the new lurker meta KB would have pointed out SOMETHING going on right now.

He’s prolly annoyed he rolled scum again lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Max disclosing that seems townie to me. No reason to ever disclose that ability as scum.

that's exactly what he wants you to think.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

how dare you call me out for making light-hearted mafia jabs when you yourself say something like this.

If you can't take being called scum, then you're playing the wrong game.

Here I am wringing my hands at work wondering if I'm an rear end in a top hat, and this is actually legitimately rude.

:colbert:

The eyes of the law are upon you, Maximilian.

fwiw I agree with you and can't figure out if Max is putting on an act right now. scumdar pinging

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

lol did max share this with you in the scumdoc? not sure why you felt the need to defend him by referencing a post from a previous game

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Quidthulhu posted:

kb and mona

how can it be kb and mona when its merk and max

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

Wow dude. I don't know whether or not to take that as a compliment because I am town now and played an amazing town game that game (as scum)

I believe you and don’t understand why people are bullying you. It’s pretty obvious that you aren’t scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

What

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

hambeet posted:

your choice of words makes me go :raise:

:raise:

I see. There seems to be a lot of hostility in this game and I dont understand why. I have a town read of db based on what I’ve seen so far. Also feel like quid is town fwiw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Haha holy poo poo you are reading way too much into my posts. I’m sorry if the word bullying bothered you. Note that I didn’t call anyone out specifically, only that I have a town read of db

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asphyxious posted:

But you didn’t just say you had a town read on db. You added this extra poo poo then also tried to pal up to him. I’ve literally never seen you do that as Town.

If I have a town read of someone I generally prefer that they remain alive. Maybe the word bullying was unnecessary hyperbole I’ll give you that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

hambeet posted:

i like how you're here to respond to the vote but ignored my clarification of the same point.

Lol I had checked the thread for the first time this morning and gaspy s post was the first one I saw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Rofl content lurking. Sorry I don’t post walls of text on d2. I’ve been consistent with my reads. Haven’t commented on everyone in the game but I’ve provided a few of my town and scum reads.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Ok, see you in the next game.

:bahgawd:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I can see where this is heading and I am going to be busy all day. So i Won’t be able to post from my computer until late this evening . I will claim if I have to

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Max posted:

Do you think merk and I are scum?

Yes I would say you two are my top scum reads. Meek defended you for some reason by quoting a post you made an another game. That was strange. In other words this is a rock solid case that you guys are scumbros

I have town reads of DB quid Mona and AA fwiw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Your Personal Muse posted:

This smells of scum overreacting. At this point, he really didn't have much on him. I understand people can read momentum, but there was what, three people who were complaining about him at the time?

DB being constantly behind and deflecting any criticism against his reads based on him still not being caught up is also bad. Why wouldn't you just catch up and then post some reads instead of posting reads and then claiming you are getting caught up? Scum would do that because they are worried about seeming disengaged.

If I have to read anymore of quid v asiina I will cry

Sure I admit I was overreacting but I ain’t scum (and I really hope you aren’t either). I’ve been busy all day and didn’t want the votes to pile on during my absense. I’m gonna be unavailable for the next few hours.

I actually think most if not all of the people that voted me are town. I know I haven’t posted as much as others but my thought is that most of the scum are lurking hardcore right now.

This is probably the longest post I’ll be able to make before deadline and I haven’t even said anything.

I was trying to avoid making a list, but I will not vote for AA, Mona, DB, ypm, quid. Or anyone else that I included as a town read earlier but am forgetting to list here. I’m on my phone sorry for the driveby posts

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

To this, gaspy is pinging me. Just haven't voiced it because of tunnel, subsequent bad feelings, and getting my groove back today.

He was the first to dismiss it as a slapfight without any real reason to do so...

I dunno if I’ll ever fully trust anything gaspy says after what happened in the fifth element game. But his posts do seem more in line with what little town meta read I have of him. Very direct and sincere instead of lol I got this scum alignment result but i like playing with this guy so I don’t believe it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Fwiw I would vote mags or humalong purely out of self interest as I have no opinion on them whatsoever

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Your Personal Muse posted:

It seems like KB is everyone's second or third pick if we don't want to go for a lurker lynch.

Would vote kb

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Monathin posted:

As much as I hate this I would actually rather KB live for a couple days because I want to see how much of his new meta poo poo is hot air at this point. Humalong hasn't come back at all but he did go to the doctor yesterday so ????, b- is effectively self-consciously lurking and hoping we ignore him imho.

Current vote's on b- and I'd rather vote b- or Humalong today if we have to vote someone.

Wtf are you taking about lmao

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote kb

Would also vote Mona for that post

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asiina posted:

bee movie actually seems the least scummy to me of all of them, since he's just voting out of self-preservation, it feels like.

I mean, it's not deadline yet and he could actually make a drat case against someone, but he's been doing this low effort all day so it's not really surprising.

Ffs I’m doing the best I can today. Looking at my phone more than i should be. I think you’re overestimating my poo poo posting (i still maintain that most of my posts are unsubstantiated reads instead of poo poo posts, regardless they haven’t been especially helpful

But yes you are right, I have had a scum read on kb but self centered interest contributed to my vote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Zyxyz posted:

I'm feeling ##vote b-minus1 here. KB push seems artificial, too fast and he hasn't particularly stood out to me. Mr. F wouldn't be the worst pick but we oughta have enough reads out there by now that lunching an inactive feels like a waste.

willie dee and max suspecting me actually makes them look more townie to me, oddly enough

Gonna be afk from about 6:30 to 7:30 et but after that I should be around till deadline. Deadline's kinda early for me but not unworkable so w/e

:maga:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
gently caress it. Here I’ll make it easier for you. I’m Debbie the doctor. Protected ypm n1 which I breadcrumbed earlier today. Just lol that I’m being singled out for contentc lurking.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Zyxyz posted:

Welp ##unvote
Nice job scum you forced my hand 🤚

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote DB

Promised to come back with actual content, hasn’t. Easy choice.

Bad vote imo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Birdstrike posted:

who the hell is debbie?

I know literally nothing about Scooby do

Remember when Mona wanted to keep kb Alive for a few days to test his meta? That was loving bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
If I had a big I would use it on the next person to post “content lurking “

• Locked thread