Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There's another big game happening so people who play in big games are probably in that and then other people don't like to play in big games.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello friends!

##vote imgay

This is gonna be a fun game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There was a rolling start, why aren't you all voting??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I wish my first vote was for imgay now.

I believe in you, Max.

You can still change!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
When was the last time we had a real D1 rolling start turbo?

It's been forever let's do it!!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Lol at imgay being important.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I demand full credit for this turbo no matter what imgay flips.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We'll be laughing too so it'll be worth it.

Don't you want everyone to laugh?

Why do you hate fun?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Once you vote imgay it'll all become clear.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
-1 guys!

Let's do it!

Let's make it happen!!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've never thought about anything and I'm not about to start now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If you're not on the turbo then you're obviously scum.

ez game pack it in

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Dreams do come true!!!

:redhammer:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

Good work everyone

I'm proud of all of us.

But especially me, the one who started the turbo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

So is this now jokephase?

I actually thought Dancer was the scummiest of the people on the turbo but then he ended up dead so lol.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

hambeet posted:

which ones the hotty?

Fred.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

hambeet posted:

i just googled daphne fan art because i make bad life choices and i recommend people probably shouldn't

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to the future!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

It doesn't look like a joke vote to me at all.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hey Madman, please make sure you post the votecount at the end of the day so people know how the votes were when the day ended.

These are all the votes for imgay:

Asiina posted:

Hello friends!

##vote imgay

This is gonna be a fun game.

King Burgundy posted:

Confirming!

##vote imgay

imgay posted:

Hey all, also confirming!

##vote imgay

Dancer posted:

3rd vote on someone in jokephase!!!!!!

##vote imgay

Your Personal Muse posted:

##vote imgay

I can’t believe we caught scum this early

Max posted:

I am easily plied ##vote imgay

merk posted:

Ok. ##vote imgay

Here for the turbo.

Zyxyz posted:

Anyways, going to be busy IRL till later tonight, but figured I should hop in and confirm at least. And we here at the Carnival always have time to ##vote imgay

b-minus1 posted:

##vote imgay idgaf

Mr. Humalong posted:

This will give imgay more time to prepare Yiff Mafia since it’s almost full. (Sign up now guys!)

##vote imgay

Today we are all gay.

willie_dee posted:

I am counting 8 separate posters all going for it so gently caress it, there can't be 8 scum out of 21.

I hope this satisfies all your imgay turbo hunger.

##vote imgay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I would like for the people who weren't on the turbo yesterday to say if they would have voted imgay if they were here.

The only people who were here but didn't vote for imgay after the word turbo was mentioned were DB and AA who didn't say anything about it, so I'd like to hear from them too.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If I'm being real about it, I think anyone pressuring people who didn't vote imgay out is bad form and not helpful. It's one thing to protest it, but the day had barely started and like I said...

It's not a useful play by town. Its start of game fun that kills town more often than not.

Asiina riding high on the votes for a turbo like it's an actual case is laughable.

##vote asiina

Or I'm trying to generate content by having people who were totally absent yesterday discuss the thing that happened and see if there's a weird response.

Where did I say I was pressuring people who didn't vote for imgay? I asked a question, not "I think people who didn't vote for imgay, the flipped town, are scum" because that is what you are implying.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote Asiina weird push on a clear jokevote that she was instrumental in participating in?

What does this even mean?

What jokevote?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Merk going after Willie there seems scummy to me. Partly based on last game though.(I thought when he did stuff like that in last game it was distracted town play, but he was scum so).

It was a bad case, because it felt clear to me that willie was new considering his whole "is this an inside joke thing I'm not getting??" protesting made that obvious.

merk unvoted though, so it doesn't ping me too hard? It's not like there's been a lot going on in the game so I'm okay with someone throwing out a bad or mediocre case and seeing what happens. If he was harping on it like he'd struck gold then okay, I'd see it as more scummy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

I most certainly am implying that you made that vote post and asked if people would vote to generate artificial content.

I calls em like I sees em

Call me AA, the calls em like he sees em kid

Scum tend to do this thing where they incredulously act like you've put words in their mouth, but how you've played yourself my dear friend is in that you also admit that I was making an implication.

You admit in your own rebuttal that I implied you were doing something not oriented to town, but why phrase it like I misquoted you???

"Where did I say I was pressuring people who didn't vote for imgay?"

BLNT. Sorry you rolled scum.

What the gently caress is this even saying?

You were implying something I didn't say directly, which you admit to, and me asking if that's what you were doing means I'm scum because only scum call people out on implying things they didn't say?

You quoted my question but did not answer it. Where did I say I was pressuring people who didn't vote for imgay?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think for now I'll ##vote AA for throwing a tantrum over a really innocuous question to generate content from people who've mostly been silent. His outrage doesn't feel real.

Quid's vote on me is bad, I think, but honestly I don't actually understand what his vote means so I'd like him to explain it using more words.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You say "Where did I say I was pressuring people who didn't vote for imgay?"

And I never said you said that? Are you following or have I lost you?

Yes, apparently. Because how is that compatible with you literally saying:

If I'm being real about it, I think anyone pressuring people who didn't vote imgay out is bad form and not helpful.

##vote asiina

??

You never implied I did a thing, while showing evidence of you implying I did a thing.

Asking a question to the entire thread to generate content is not pressuring.

Pressuring means that you think someone might be scum. I don't think the entire thread, or at the very least everyone who wasn't on the turbo, is scum. That's insane.

You acting like I've put all this pressure on you, like it was specific callout to you, when I asked for everyone who didn't post and also you and DB because you did post but didn't vote, is absolutely a disproportionate reaction to a simple question.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

##vote Mags just to put that out there.

why for

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

What you're missing out on is I never said it was about me other than your callout. My vote post made it clear that it was about pressure applied to anyone who didn't vote mimicking your own initial post.

The implication which you keep avoiding, which I've already spelled out in full, is that your whole content generation scheme seems artificial.

I think it would only produce bad content.

That's what my vote is for, you keep trying to twist it into something that's it is not.

The implication I'm asserting is you made that quote post not in good faith. That it's fake. Read back. It's like the first thing I said about once we started discussing my vote.

Of course it's artificial and I said so?

Asiina posted:

Or I'm trying to generate content by having people who were totally absent yesterday discuss the thing that happened and see if there's a weird response.

Where did I say I was pressuring people who didn't vote for imgay? I asked a question, not "I think people who didn't vote for imgay, the flipped town, are scum" because that is what you are implying.

Asking general questions to the entire thread to get content out of them is not pressuring. I want people who've said nothing or close to nothing to give an opinion on something so there's something to go on.

What is bad faith about it? What is fake about it? It's not a case against anyone, it's a question posed to everyone. Why are you freaking out about it?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

This doesn't look like scum hunting to me. ##vote Asiina

It's a content game, merk.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
and oh hey, look, it worked.

Actually thinking about it, that's a really lazy vote, merk. If I'd just thrown the question out and then peaced out that'd not be scum hunting, but I've been commenting on other people's cases and engaging with it.

So how is looking at just that post and saying "this isn't scum hunting" make any sense?

Maybe KB was right. I was writing off the willie casing as lazy but an attempt to generate content, but that's two in a row and I'd expect better from you, merk.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Slowly walking up to voting me instead of voting me is also scummy.

I can think more than one person is scummy at once.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Like, am I supposed to come up with a ten point case for why you're scum when you have about ten posts? You did something I think looks scummy. I voted you for it. What else is there to do?

"Lazy" is a made-up description you threw at the vote on you to discredit it.

No, I explained it:

Asiina posted:

and oh hey, look, it worked.

Actually thinking about it, that's a really lazy vote, merk. If I'd just thrown the question out and then peaced out that'd not be scum hunting, but I've been commenting on other people's cases and engaging with it.

So how is looking at just that post and saying "this isn't scum hunting" make any sense?

Maybe KB was right. I was writing off the willie casing as lazy but an attempt to generate content, but that's two in a row and I'd expect better from you, merk.

It's a lazy reasoning because it's taking one post in a vacuum and going "this post isn't scumhunting" and not looking at the rest of the things I've posted before and after it.

It would be like if I quoted one of your posts at random and said "this isn't scumhunting" and voted you for it while ignoring the rest of your behaviour. It'd be a lazy vote because you're not even attempting to look at the whole picture.

Also, fyi, I don't have "around 10 posts", I actually have the most posts in the game right now, so any other just straight up false things you wanna say without bothering to check if they're true?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Don't want him to get lost in the shuffle.

I'm assuming you mean because he hasn't posted at all other than his signup. Neither has birb or Tomm

Monathin confirmed but hasn't done anything else either.

Not sure why you picked Mags over them?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Also, Zyxyz was also on the imgay lunch but had very little to say that day other than to participate in the turbo. Interested on his take today.

I agree more people need to check in. It's the middle of the day on a weekday though so I'm giving some slack.

In the meantime what do you think of AA and merk?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

This is a bad vote.

What’s your reasoning for voting me here, KB?

Hey Quid, I asked you to explain your vote more, can you do that please?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

##vote Asiina

Not buying it. That vote post about the turbo is bad as hell (it's so easy to make people look bad on either side of that fence because it's a turbo.

After that goes on full defensive and the defense looks pretty word-twisting and dishonest to boot.

Who is making people look bad for voting or not voting in the turbo? Where did I imply either of those things?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I get very frustrated at people's inability to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

How about you learn to read yourself, then.

Please answer my questions.

• Locked thread