Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah more than 15 is usually going into big game realm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I expect a quality rolling start turbo.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Super amped for Max

We'll see.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, I have no investigative abilities and am going to just go smoke some reefer in the back

##vote mags

OK bye.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wish my first vote was for imgay now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am easily plied ##vote imgay

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Halfway there friends, lets make the dream a reality.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

-2 we need two more heroes to make it happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Your Personal Muse posted:

I think there is, but I'm probably in the minority. But right now, we are going after the elusive turbo, which is more important than anything else

I actually with you on that. You'll always go up against the "lol day 1 who gives a poo poo" crew but a lot shakes out on Day 1.

But yes, today, imgay must be turbo'd.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol at imgay being important.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

we are a post or two away from someone coming in and acting appalled that wed turbo a player d1.

willie_dee posted:

If he flips town and you are all town, the scum are going to be laughing their rear end off at us right now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It doesn't make me think.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Good and cool.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why Dancer of all people?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So is this now jokephase?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

willie_dee posted:

I’ve played all of two games in the last 5 years or so, and in both I ended up dead quite quickly. Is there a chance that my posting style in game is just abrasive and naturally suspicious?

I'm kind of willing to give willie and break and see how they post today. The entire turbo was pretty insular and I can understand how it would be confusing to someone who hasn't played in this community before.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh ok, a few games. Hmm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I actually thought Dancer was the scummiest of the people on the turbo but then he ended up dead so lol.

That's where I was going with that thought. Dancer's post about "well imgay voted himself" seemed too self conscious but that's out the window.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

Ok, so who should we lynch?

Mags.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Incorrect opinion, merk.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

What? No Jesus Christ. You just seem very protective of Merk. No one thinks Merk is new.

That was clearly a joke post that YPM made.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also who broke the Red Star game?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh that probably just means someone used it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don’t know where the jokes end and the game begins.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

King Burgundy posted:

Verbose KB doesn't happen till later.

But you'll notice I'm voting for Quid.

You don't need to be verbose to explain something.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote Mags just to put that out there.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Don't want him to get lost in the shuffle.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm interested in hearing from our non british / australian friends who may actually be awake right now but now posting.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Aw man someone covered me in confetti last night!

Specifically talking about something like this. Dunno if he's busy irl right now but yesterday during the Turbo, Humalong was posting up a storm during the turbo. Now, nothing but this post.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol should have previewed, Humalong posted after I did that callout.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Scroll up. Dealing with my IBS today, posting when I can.

Yeah I saw the response. That sucks, feel better!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Also there are probably 1-2 people who have yet to post a single time. Calling me out is...an odd choice?

No it was specifically because you had posted day 1 during fun times and now weren't when there's discussion going on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dick Bastardly posted:

I thought it was fun at first, and totally didn't expect it to turn out the way it did when I checked the thread after work and the day ended with imgay's mislunch.

Immediate pings to start today go to merk and YPM with a heavy lean toward YPM.

I'll analyze in depth later but for now I'm going back to work.

What about it pings you?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, Zyxyz was also on the imgay lunch but had very little to say that day other than to participate in the turbo. Interested on his take today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I'm assuming you mean because he hasn't posted at all other than his signup. Neither has birb or Tomm

Monathin confirmed but hasn't done anything else either.

Not sure why you picked Mags over them?

Tomm and Birb are on different time zones and probably weren't even awake for Day 1. I'm going to wait on them coming in tonight to see if they actually join the game. Mags has no such excuse.

I forgot about Monathin.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Giving merk a pass since this is very similar play to TWEWY mafia and it's not really bothering me.

Between you and AA, AA is coming off scummier due to his reaction to your soft push but you're both arguing in circles now and my eyes are starting to glaze over every time you engage each other. Which is why I'm focusing on other people atm since I don't want people to just check out while a few players post up a storm and leave everyone else in the dust.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

Giving merk a pass since this is very similar play to TWEWY mafia and it's not really bothering me.

Between you and AA, AA is coming off scummier due to his reaction to your soft push but you're both arguing in circles now and my eyes are starting to glaze over every time you engage each other. Which is why I'm focusing on other people atm since I don't want people to just check out while a few players post up a storm and leave everyone else in the dust.

This is in answer to a question Asiina asked on the other page.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

I would like for the people who weren't on the turbo yesterday to say if they would have voted imgay if they were here.

The only people who were here but didn't vote for imgay after the word turbo was mentioned were DB and AA who didn't say anything about it, so I'd like to hear from them too.

I'm quoting this so people can directly read what Asiina said. I definitely don't read any pressure or finger pointing from her here, this is just a way to get people to engage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

That YPM post doesn't bother me because it's a very good joke. Willie was the most reluctant to be on the turbo, so making a joke post about blaming him for it is pretty funny.

+1

• Locked thread