Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qxz9p

your salmon tastes like happiness
in all seriousness I haven’t logged into SA in something like a decade and I’m glad to see BYOB is back and still kickin’ it.

oh and sorry I only got 1 pack of nuggets I’ll be sure to get more next time!
later bb
qB]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Hello and welcome! We’re glad you’re back!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
welcome home

where are my baconator fries?

Manifisto

yes pls I want some nugs from the w

welcome back to the yob it was nice of you to bring food to share

[looks at empty nugget container]

. . . it was nice of you to bring dipping sauce, we can always use that around here

treasure bear

i would like 1000 nuggets thankyou

alnilam

hello

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

i would like 1000 nuggets thankyou

:ssh: sauce is extra $

kalel

Welcome back, you can just mail me the nugs, my address is p. Sherman 42 wallaby way Sydney Australia

vanisher

I mean I'll split a nugget if someone wants to go halvsies

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

I mean I'll split a nugget if someone wants to go halvsies

i cut, you choose?

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

i cut, you choose?

Heck yeah

I'm going to make it into 20 tiny bites and use an entire one of those little bbq sauce cups they give

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Heck yeah

I'm going to make it into 20 tiny bites and use an entire one of those little bbq sauce cups they give

ok... i cut it wrong, lemme reassemble it and then try again, you got any glue or maybe a needle and some thread?

no wait, i got a stapler

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in the old days we were so poor i used to have to paint shoes on my feet and i walked uphill both ways to school and back and once a month us kids all got one nugget to eat plus some grass we pulled up from our neighbors lawn

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm thinking the op isn't coming back for another decade or so

:ohdear:

vanisher

Dude, you cut it wrong? You gotta stand it up long ways and cut it down the center so I can kind of fold it into a little spoon for my sauce cup

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Dude, you cut it wrong? You gotta stand it up long ways and cut it down the center so I can kind of fold it into a little spoon for my sauce cup

i'm under a lot of pressure here, ok?

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

i'm under a lot of pressure here, ok?

You're right, I'm sorry. Maybe when qxz9p goes back we can ask them to cut them for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGknlEWjxZc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread