Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we livin large here at the ocb, that's what we call it, fuckin smashin biscuits and doin rails of crumbs off the edge of the buffet; gettin lovely on that unlimited nacho cheez straight out of our refillable travel mugs that say WORLD'S GREATEST GRAMPA, rollin meat-blunts out of the reformed "steak" patties with some shredded spinach and smokin em in the middle of the drat dining room; we're gonna pay full price and leave a three dollar tip because they keep bringing us extra ice water that norma here pours right into her purse to get ready for the unlimited shrimp cocktail thats been sitting under the lights all day long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

makin it rain paper napkins directly into my rolling backpack full of stolen utensils and salt and pepper shakers because we didn't use a coupon this time so we have to make this trip worth it!!!!!!!

FutonForensic

[Chorus]
Me and my homies, we tighter than a birth canal
We chew a lot of grub, that's how we do it at the Golden Corral
Check the corner booth if you wanna be our pal
'Cause we eat a lot of food at the Golden Corral
(More Mr. Pibb, Mister 4-Tay?)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

brought my scooter in so I can fill the front pack with sausages because this trip isn't going to pay for itself without some illicit to go sausages

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
WE'RE GUNNA NEED TA DIVERT MORE POWAH TO THA SNEEZE GUARDS!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
person who paid for their meal with a gift card: "Because I didn't pay anything, I didn't eat anything. It is only fair."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FutonForensic

Imagine that scene in a heist film where the robber is hurriedly scooping cash into a bag, except it's me with a big tub of chocolate puddin

Manifisto

important: does the old country buffet have whole hams

I've been working on a ham project but they're on to me at the supermarket

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

important: does the old country buffet have whole hams

I've been working on a ham project but they're on to me at the supermarket

You might have to acquire your ham a slice at a time, then assemble it at home.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Barking Gecko posted:

You might have to acquire your ham a slice at a time, then assemble it at home.

It took me months of regular OCB trips to finally track down a slice* with the correct taper to finish my ham last year. It's a rewarding process, but definitely not for the impatient.

*3rd from the end, a rather notorious slice in ham assembly circles.

Dungeon Ecology

FutonForensic posted:

Imagine that scene in a heist film where the robber is hurriedly scooping cash into a bag, except it's me with a big tub of chocolate puddin

and there's an accomplice outside in a van thats calling the shots like "they're bringing out crabs legs looks like this buffet is starting to heat up you need to shake a leg"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

happier than a pig in a vat full of gravy because I paid full price for ocb so I'm literally in the gravy rolling around and slopping it all over my tremendous rear end

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

happier than a pig in a vat full of gravy because I paid full price for ocb so I'm literally in the gravy rolling around and slopping it all over my tremendous rear end

also I brought my pig in the vat and he is not feeling it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

also I brought my pig in the vat and he is not feeling it

send him over to the cornbread, family, this dinner ain't paying for itself

Senior Management

Gonna put ice cream on my French fries, ice cream on my ham, ice cream on my face, and ice cream in my fanny pack. God is dead ice cream on everything. No one can stop me in the Old Country Buffet.

Filling my drink up and dumping it out. Restaurants make very high margins on drinks and I am going to win this transaction. Anyone trying to stop me gets a face full of pocket ice-cream.

:jerry:

Senior Management

Nancy thinks she runs this place just because they gave her a name tag and a fancy badge that says manager. Thinks she can tell me to wait in line for ham? I pile my plate sky high the drop it on the ground. I look her dead in the eye as it shatters. Sorry hunny I have nerve damage. Can you please pile ham 5 ft high on a plate in a bed of mashed potatoes and bring it to the table? Sure would be a shame if the paper heard that you yelled at me for having nerve damage. Got that back in Korea.

:jerry:

Twenty Four

Senior Management posted:

Gonna put ice cream on my French fries, ice cream on my ham, ice cream on my face, and ice cream in my fanny pack. God is dead ice cream on everything. No one can stop me in the Old Country Buffet.

Filling my drink up and dumping it out. Restaurants make very high margins on drinks and I am going to win this transaction. Anyone trying to stop me gets a face full of pocket ice-cream.

lol

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nancy thinks she runs this place just because they gave her a name tag and a fancy badge that says manager. Thinks she can tell me to wait in line for ham? I pile my plate sky high the drop it on the ground. I look her dead in the eye as it shatters. Sorry hunny I have nerve damage. Can you please pile ham 5 ft high on a plate in a bed of mashed potatoes and bring it to the table? Sure would be a shame if the paper heard that you yelled at me for having nerve damage. Got that back in Korea.

i told you not to hold the bbq tongs in the fire because you thought it would make you "look super badass" but i mean, if it gets us 5 feet of ham delivered to our table that's all good with me

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Old Country for Buffet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bluedeanie posted:

Old Country for Buffet

No Country for Old Ham

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buffet Country for Old Men

Dungeon Ecology

rollin up on that ol country buffet 12 deep me and mah bois bout to lick the catering pans clean. i push through the double doors and take off my sunglasses to survey my quarry.
the asst manager scurries up to me wit his tail btw his legs snivellin about how we was supposed to call first b4 we came through but bitch its 2:38 on tuesday afternoon and we about to bring this buffet to its knees

i point to the golden gleaming buffet and my corpulent cadre descends on the crab legs, the mignon, the mac and cheese; they discard empty pans like peanut shells, clattering to the floor.

the salad bar remains untouched we didnt pay to chew on spinach
gently caress that noise

Dungeon Ecology

we leave that place looking like verdun circa 1916

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dungeon Ecology posted:

we leave that place looking like verdun circa 1916

daaaaaaamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management