Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I really enjoyed this game. Once you get into it the movement is really fluid, making for fun platforming, and while the combat's never super complicated, it does build on itself as the game goes on. Also I love the art style and Robin is absolutely adorable. Despite the very cute art style, though, the game has it's moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I was wondering what was up with the jokes! I definitely remember them very differently.

It's a shame Robin died so fast, though.

Honestly, though, this game remains adorable. Robin's idle animation bounces in time with the town music. Everything's so expressive. And Black's attitude is hilarious. She's so deadpan.

There's definitely a darkness behind the adorable. People are dying - including all that was left of Robin's family.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
The scene on the boat is legit one of the funniest things. I love it. And Chrome is such a ridiculous character.

Fun stuff - if you tell the Concern soldiers you're not a girl, they actually respect that and it comes up again later.