Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
FIRE FIRE THEN WATER DEATH IS CERTAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Boo fuckin hoo I pay like $20/mo on my rent bill just for the garbage utility cost and the rent goes up in line with the real estate prices

sell your property and take advantage of the high market prices then if you're that salty

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Sep 14, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigFactory posted:

Who are you talking to?

CPL593H posted:

Yeah and it's loving stupid, especially when people are already paying outrageous property taxes.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Private land ownership is stupid. There's your leftist hot take on that argument.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Statutory Ape posted:

NH is pretty safe actually.

Oh, word?

https://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-traffic-fatalities-on-rise-4302398

quote:

Traffic fatalities are on the rise throughout the country, an unhappy trend seen in New Hampshire more than almost any other state.

That percentage increase is higher than the increase reported by any state except Vermont, and is much higher than the roughly 20 percent increase in Massachusetts or the roughly 5 percent hike in Maine.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Even after factoring in more driving, however, the council estimated that fatalities are still rising, from 1.1 deaths per 100 million miles driven to 1.3 deaths per 100 million miles."

Oh god, not .2 more deaths!

whatever bro ya'll are paying more in insurance for it guaranteed

CAN NOT PUKE posted:

They are to protect insurance companies and to provide law enforcement a reason to make a traffic stop whenever they feel like it because they can claim the person was unrestrained. Liberals play into the hand of finance yet again.

yeah lol drat those insurance companies for wanting to minimize deadly accidents on the road

& like the cops need a seatbelt law to stop you

elmer chud posted:

Unless you're at fault you're not going to be responsible for their death. If you are at fault, you should learn to drive better. This is one of the most unwarranted fears I've ever seen displayed.

"just don't make a mistake while driving, ever!" said the goon

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 18, 2018

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm not because I don't live anywhere near NH, but then again maybe I am because what insurance company wouldn't use NH traffic fatalities to determine premium costs in Ohio.

why are you arguing in defense of NH then, you gabagool

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Statutory Ape posted:

you dont need to have car insurance in NH actually

lmfao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s your point here moridin, you’re on a tear tonight across SA.

New Hampshire takes their state motto very seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They have tolls too? Lmao what a dumbass state

• Locked thread