Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C

The "Baby's got a temper" thing clinched it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Greedy sociopaths who work at mobile explosion factories are just so much fun.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CF

I like the idea of a tech-savvy rear end in a top hat mucking with the other guy's poo poo and taking/breaking all his stuff while he's hamstrung.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

D. Because when you get off shift from a long day at the explosion factory, it's nice to have a bunch of people who owe you their lives and therefore drinks. Also the Captain Chick wants to keep her casualties low, so if we help with that maybe that ups our chances of doing the horizontal space boogie. (note to self: shower soon)

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

E:Fabricate a miniature spy drone and remote control it to the women's barracks. :shepface:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C

:asoiaf:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

As we prepare to shoot ourselves out the launcher, we need to consult our Loveable Scamp's Handbook(e-book version) on whether this situation calls for a quip about leaving the stove on(timed directly before something important on the ship detonates) or a girlish scream about regretting everything.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

C is the only strategy that makes it look like we were doing this on purpose.
Bonus if we land like we're riding a pogo stick.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B/C Combo. You do that, I'ma go blow poo poo up but stay within support distance of your dudes.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Can we have retroactively ended our slide from the AA tower in a Saturday Night Fever Disco Pose? That would be pretty rad.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B. Who where at the what now?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C but but send the hunter killer drone in with 1st Recon to help clear out out the internal defenses and such.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

AB. We don't know when we can get another Baby printed out so I wouldn't risk taking a large blast, but the least we can do is make some holes in the Bad Thing and hope some of those holes let our allies escape.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Grognan posted:

Who knows what screwed up poo poo that dude had boiling, might want to make sure he didn't dust us with nanos with those dodgey ultili-mechs

Sounds like a valid concern but can we do a field scan or whatever to see if there's anything first? If there's anything to be worried about we should keepnit off of our ships.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Can we slip in a spybot/wire or something yo eavsdrop while we have our pals prepare to drop a bag of hammers on this shindig?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Kai Tave posted:

Let's fight three subalterns instead of a whole bunch and go with B.

Sounds good.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A

Mission is Priority.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

And then bkow up this rock. With lasers. Kapew!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BD. Also, I feel an very strong urge to fistfight your hair. Not gonna. Just saying. Hire a stylist who isnt on Space PCP. :wtc:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I like both L2 and L4 for obvious reasons, but L2 gives us the option to challenge a motherfucker to a melee only mech duel, then teleport behind them and perform a not-lightsaber colonoscopy. Which is all anyone ever wants in life, really.

Also.

Zikan posted:

L2 is basically Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: The Mech

Edit: Also I've wanted to gently caress poo poo up woth a variable sword ever since I read that Man Kzin Wars novel that was essentially Dune. I think Destiny' Forge? poo poo, I need to catch up om those.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 8, 2018

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

They intentionally misspelled Abaddon in order to match up with how people pronounce it. This displeases me.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

"Hey guys, check out my new mech! Why are you all twitching like that? I don't hear any music. The hell is wrong with you fucks?'

PoultryGeist posted:

Or they're the head of a Sicilian 'social club' that has a penchant for Swedish pop music

:supaburn:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

This subforum has a granD tradition of flipping tables.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

A. Do you know how sharp mono-atomic fibre is? We don't want to be in its way!

Well yeah. The flipped table chunks will smack the robut back and then we can cheese it!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Not Alex posted:

Without the field turned on it's just like glass fiber insulation from hell. Not enough weight to penetrate too deeply. We're trying to redirect it before it goes live.

If we flatten the wires to a plane in common with it's facing orientation vis table, thenone of us can hold it off with a chair while the other stabs its head off from behind or whatever.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hackity Hack

Disable the imminent threat, maybe find out who's trying to off our new pals, turn situation to profit?

Also I'm slightly offended that there's a war crime going on that our new mech isn't responsible for. Someone's stealing our thunder before we get in the pilot seat. It's like getting T-Boned while exiting the dealership. We need to find these assholes' barracks and go full DiscoSeisure mode. DiscoSiesure was not autocorrected :wtc:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

ABC:derp:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

AC/DF

:frogsiren: Liyongolese, form up and roll out! :frogsiren:

Also, poo poo's hosed so engage Limited CiviliansBeExpendable/Stalin/Ohone mode until we see just how hosed poo poo be and then revisit.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Okay, so Cpt. and Sgt. Okafor are related through adoption processes? A mentoring resulting in a formal familial adoption perhaps?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

D. Zoom at it's control base or whatever with our jetpack and use our hacking knife on it while everyone else distracts it with covering fire.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

+1 DB:bandwagon:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:bandwagon:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Huzzah! :hist101:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

BD

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:awesomelon: Good times!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We can't sCream in pain if we don't breathe first.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:pwn:
On a related note.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C

:neckbeard: OMG GIGGLESQUEE time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Hexenritter posted:

Prithee let us unleash seven shades of the closest approximation to literal hell as is ostensibly feasible given the bountiful and most withering ministrations of thine espadas, m'volador

B

:hmmyes: