Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I carry an expensive fountain pen with me at all times in my suit pocket and I just disassemble it and suck banana milkshakes and fancy cocktails through the casing. It's both classy and environmentally friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I mean straws are bad, but this morning I saw an innocent raccoon walking around with a racist statue lodged in his nostril that someone had toppled and left lying around in the street.

Maybe both sides are just as bad. Hmmm? Hmmmm.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Stores should package all their goods with the scratchy parts of velcro and then we should all wear jackets made of the soft part.

Then when you go through the checkout the cashier just throws the goods at you and you walk out with everything stuck to your body and you don't even need a bag.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lambert posted:

It's a minor thing that has a very positive effect for all of humanity, so who cares. Imagine getting this upset over plastic straws.

He does have a point about private jet bans though.

I'm happy to give up my straws but it does seem a bit pointless when "nameless Microsoft executive #4" is in town on holiday with his cruise-ship mega-yacht with its own loving helicopter.

• Locked thread