Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

A few months ago I was on a date with a woman who chided me for using a plastic straw.

Then I said, "oh, is that the new thing? Straws are bad?" She looked at me like I was a loving idiot, and said, "They're PLASTIC."

That is literally the only thing I've heard about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

RossMan4Life posted:

Everyone talks about paper straws, surely we can just find a passable system to produce straw straws, I say, completely uneducated on the topic

https://www.haystraws.com

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I used to have a roommate who was like 400 pounds. He liked to go to 7-eleven and buy a mountain of junk food, and top it off with the largest slurpee and a candy straw.

I only just now realized he was saving the planet.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

QuarkJets posted:

some white dude in a suit who looks like an executive, maybe a VP of something. Definitely someone who deserves a smack in the mouth for being a societal leech

I agree with this section of text 100% unironically.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Personally, I like the plastic bag ban in my city. You used to see plastic bags flying around everywhere, stuck in trees, and just lining the gutters making everything look lovely. Now, I never see that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

"Bottled water is probably poison because it doesn't get tested as often as tap water!"

same person

"Bottled water is stupid because it's just tap water!"

• Locked thread