Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Fenrir posted:

I just want to see how many games in a row the Bengals will score exactly 34 points.

all of them. The other team will score 35 points in half of those games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

Print the shirts!

They're already printed baby

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

hahahaha my man

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Leon Einstein posted:

Packers got hosed by the refs this week. I think Clay is a huge liability out on the field, but he really didn't do anything wrong with what he did to Cousins. The tie is actually a win for MN since the tiebreaking game is going to be in MN. drat.

Rodgers looked like he could move well enough.

Mahomes looks like he'll be the next superstar QB. I have no idea what is going on with Fitzpatrick.

It's Phase 2 of the Fitzpatrick Stratagem.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's gonna happen. Someone in 2019 is going to give Fitzpatrick starter money.

The Patriots after Tom retires this year

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

josh gordon is no longer cool

I mean he didn't have a say in the matter. Blame the rest of the 30 moron GMs.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

who fuckin called it?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

what exactly did Edelman get popped for? because Josh doesn't want any of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

:smug:

It was his chi man, it's too powerful.

Were his power levels over 9000?

• Locked thread