Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Master Stur posted:

zampese was utter trash

Thank god he's.....QB coach in Cleveland....:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

gently caress Zane Gonzales, trade Josh for a goddamn competent kicker you useless gum filled gently caress.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

John Dorsey will move on from Josh Gordon but gently caress if he'll sign Dan Bailey over the flaccid legged shitlord we have.

gently caress this team

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I have a sinking feeling that Gonzales will still be on the team next week. Hue always defies expectations in the worst way possible.

It's Dorsey's call not Hue's. He let this useless gently caress stay on the team. Blame Hue for a lot of things but personnel isn't his fault.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

adaz posted:

Guys Ryan Fitzpatrick postgame garment selection has another plot twist
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1041441410443091968

Bronco's going to trade for the FitzMagic and pay him.

Is this the season Larry Fitzgerald just finally says "gently caress it" and bails?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Gruden and the Pats losing gives me something ti keep watching footballs for.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Crowell is going to run for 400 yards just to spite Hue Jackson next week and the Jets will win.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jarvis is my hero

https://twitter.com/923TheFan/status/1041450512162455552?s=19

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I work in an office in the Minneapolis suburbs that also employs a lot of Packers fans. Today has been a bit heated.

As the conversation inevitably spiraled toward the new QB rule and how it sucks and what to do about it someone suggested we just go to 2-hand-tag but only on QBs. After initial eye rolling, it sort of started to make sense? I feel like there would be an adjustment but it could work.

Till someone touches the QB to forcefully or he just flops then out come the flag for roughing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Please god tell me Bill gave up a 1 for Josh. I could actually be ok with that trade.

This is probably going to end up being the best environment for him with Bill being regimented as all hell.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know enough about Gordon as a receiver. Is he a technically good route runner or does he freelance a little to get open a bunch?

The Pats seem to need really technical guys with their system. Which you'd expect them not to go after Gordon if he wouldn't fit, but then again Belichick's receiver scouting has been...suspect, let's say, for a while.

He's 6'3 built like a loving Adonis and fast dude literally just needs to keep sober. There's a reason people drool all over him even after years of not playing him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

No I mean I know he's really good in general if his head is right. Just that really good guys can be better or worse fits for certain teams, and the Pats seem to have a more particular type of receiver that they want than other teams.

e: after actually thinking about it for a second I could be buying into a bunch of bullshit reporters have been fed by the Pats as an explanation for why their genius front office has whiffed on about everyone since Amendola. That's probably the best explanation.

I'm sure if Petey were around he'd link me a long article written by one of those reporters explaining everything.

I may be reading the Pats completely wrong but they appear to lack a deep threat and that's Josh's specialty. Hell play him across the middle and let him go full Gronk on some DB.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

:suicide:

Baker is a bust isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Play posted:

This has nothing to do with baker, why would you think that

It's the Browns

• Locked thread