Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

This would have been a much better game if we actually got this weird anime mess, instead of a noncommittal mashup of generic JRPG ideas.

That game was incredibly corny specially at the end but it had legit great gameplay which kept me playing. Like the best of the FE and Megaten/Persona combat systems imo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A3qCIrTolo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mycophobia posted:

jesus christ

I have those lyrics embedded in my head in a *class all looks to me waiting me to say it* prodromal way.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Siri, show me the worst twitter account ever

Thats obviously a YouTube account

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Motherfucker that's Voldo. Is that from that Wii CV fighting game

yes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Started humming this in the shower this morning before realizing what it was gently caress you Plutonis

It's burned in my brain and it will be on everyone else's so help me god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Madballs in BaboInvasion is an UNATCO killphrase

• Locked thread