Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Dylan has been around. His actor was also in 22 Jump Street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the only person I really recognized in AV was Sarah Burns, she played Miss Montgomery in S2, she's usually in Drunk History episodes and whatnot. Was also in Enlightened, Big Little Lies etc.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dovetaile posted:

Wait no the BMS movie was fantastic.

i guess i was just let down because of the different house/scenery and i really liked the show's episodes more but yeah i can see the love for the movie too, i just hoped for something different, no disrespect for what they made

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

precision posted:

Pat Micklwaite?!

This is the single funniest thing in the entire series

bobjr posted:

I think one of my favorite visual gags is the teachers trying to get him to say how he got the poop in everything and he just bends over like he's going to actually poop in it, and the teachers getting frustrated.

Weren't those cops?

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Oct 9, 2018

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I recently spotted a disgraced S1 teacher in a Sprint ad - too bad he didn’t get a chance to talk poo poo about Mrs Shapiro or how hot one of his students is in it:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dMEW/sprint-iphone-season-party-on

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Matinee posted:

Full season spoilers: My theory early on was that it was Lou trying to emulate Perry to make DeMarcus like/respect him, so I gave a tiny fist pump when he came out of the staff lounge, but I immediately realised that there’s no way in a show like this that they reveal the mystery with three episodes to go.

Haha, high-five fellow "this is exactly the same as I thought/felt down to a tee" person. Same rollercoaster of thinking I've solved it, then heart sinking when I knew it was too early.

For a possible minor character being the suspect, I thought maybe Squeak would be a possibility but no.

It's insane how intricate this show always is, I can only imagine they have a real white board and strings going around when planning it to try and make it as air tight as possible. I'm glad this one had a definitive guilty party, too. I know the first season wasn't really down to who did it, but it's nice to close the book entirely this time.

No idea what/how/if they could do a s3, I feel it would have to ape another style of documentary filmmaking to differentiate it a bit but it has a lot to live up to. And I still don't think it's amazingly funny outside of a handful of scenes, but it's somehow insanely gripping! It's funny how to my knowledge there's no serious drama version of Making a Murderer/Jinx/etc but somehow a spoof of it exists and has you at the edge of your seats rather than just relying on poop jokes.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
RIP

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/american-vandal-canceled-netflix-1202998378/

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What a bitch move

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

precision posted:

What a bitch move

100%

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

precision posted:

What a bitch move

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

quote:

Part of the decision to cancel the series was no doubt because it was produced for Netflix by an outside studio. The streamer, like most in the TV space, is increasingly looking to produce things in-house in an effort to control the global rights to a project.

This stuff is starting to drive me a little nuts. This is what nearly killed The Expanse, too. :(

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Did you catch the Alex Trimboli cameo in season 2?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

not really sure why netflix would cancel a peabody-winning critical darling with an almost non-existent budget but lol okay.

glad the show got to go out on a high note but frustrated that some netflix execs think they'll be able to transition fully to in-house productions

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
It is odd they cancelled it but I felt like S1 set out to do what they wanted to do and was the climax of the series. S2 just didn't do it for me. I fully expect a bunch of copycats in the next few years.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Huge little bitch move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Although I'll lol if some other party buys it, and they make fun of Netflix in the first 10 minutes of the third season.

Also,

precision posted:

What a bitch move

• Locked thread