Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
They've not explained anything about why they did so

https://twitter.com/ProjectBIuebeam/status/1040563517118734336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

they were testing Mr Burns new revenue stream

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this is just like the x files! I can only reckon events of this magnitude with references to consumer media

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wish it were something cool but it's probably kid touching

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/KellyMitchell77/status/1041027777846239233

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/KellyMitchell77/status/1040816496514134016

those alien spaceships are deepstate/cabal

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
what if there is another planet on the opposite side of the sun with the same orbit as earth and we've never seen it because the sun is always in between :tinfoil:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

qkkl posted:

what if there is another planet on the opposite side of the sun with the same orbit as earth and we've never seen it because the sun is always in between :tinfoil:

yes this is a common conspiracy theory

the government is suppressing this fact because of reasons you see

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

qkkl posted:

i've been there. i met a man who looked just like me. except he had a terrible beard.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/billyraycyrus/status/335910871974965248?lang=en

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Grey tape is real

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i for one welcome our reptilian overlords

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/NASA/status/1039295246981578755

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no way is that the moon, it's almost as big as the sun!!!!!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
i had never heard of the “second star” theory of our solar system before reading those tweets

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

no way is that the moon, it's almost as big as the sun!!!!!

:weed:

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

he should have never touched the orb

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/23609/watch-this-guy-go-up-to-the-mysteriously-evacuated-sunspot-observatory-and-walk-all-around

link has some video from a drone and a guy who walked around the place. there was nobody there for a while

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

ive never understood that emote

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
aliens are real yall

ive seen some poo poo in arizona

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Those are balls.

Enhance:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

[/quote]

A nug of weed the size of the sun into the sun

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

[/quote]

im trying to remember the source of this i need it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

[/quote]

(stoner voice) "what would happen if you shot a ball of weed the size of the sun, into the sun"

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

why cant we quote that fuckin'g post!!!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Siljmonster posted:

aliens are real yall

yeah, we live there. we landed back in 1969 and basically stuck around, since it's similar to our homeworld, which cannot be expressed in any of the languages of you apes.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
OFC trump is gonna be the POTUS to make first contact

Doctor Dogballs posted:

why cant we quote that fuckin'g post!!!

Deep state has gotten to radium

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doctor Dogballs posted:

(stoner voice) "what would happen if you shot a ball of weed the size of the sun, into the sun"
[/quote]

wasnt this form some flash video i need to watchi t

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The observatory had proof the earth was flat and the FBI is trying to keep them silent about it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Siljmonster posted:

im trying to remember the source of this i need it
[/quote]

Pyf facts thread. A nug of weed the size of the sun would spontaneously combust due to the pressure it would create in itself

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dude... a self igniting nug

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
This [/quote] poo poo is super upsetting

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Former DILF posted:

Dude... a self igniting nug

you aint lived til youve picked up a bud and lit it, no paper no pipe no nothin just weed

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Eating a giant nug to spontaneously combust myself

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
It's espionage. The observatory overlooks white sands missile range (where we test a bunch of military poo poo and yes also where the first atomic bomb test was conducted) and the FBI was apparently alerted to the fact that someone was probably putting surveillance equipment on some of the tall towers that overlook that missile range.

It was likely a visiting observer from another country and the director or someone else saw them doing something sketchy/bugging the place/installing cameras (the FBI supposedly very interested in the towers specifically.)

I have worked at a similar facility in arizona for many years and we literally don't allow non-us-citizens onto the premises. It's a DoD thing (most of these are adjacent to, or directly on, DoD property as well as using military grade hardware.) If you're not a citizen you're not even allowed to see that poo poo.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

It's espionage. The observatory overlooks white sands missile range (where we test a bunch of military poo poo and yes also where the first atomic bomb test was conducted) and the FBI was apparently alerted to the fact that someone was probably putting surveillance equipment on some of the tall towers that overlook that missile range.

It was likely a visiting observer from another country and the director or someone else saw them doing something sketchy/bugging the place/installing cameras (the FBI supposedly very interested in the towers specifically.)

I have worked at a similar facility in arizona for many years and we literally don't allow non-us-citizens onto the premises. It's a DoD thing (most of these are adjacent to, or directly on, DoD property as well as using military grade hardware.) If you're not a citizen you're not even allowed to see that poo poo.

stop ruining my xfiles galaxy brain with reasonable explanations :mad:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

The FBI is heavily involved in counterintelligence so... :tinfoil:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Mulder, im not sure i agree that alien democrats abducted your sister to steal her fear juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Siljmonster posted:

aliens are real yall

i genuinely didn't believe in ufos until i actually saw one

• Locked thread