Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

The card made by Krispy Wafer arrived!

Is that a print from a digital?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Thanks for my card, Shrimpwhiskers, I very much needed a catto today! :3:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Keetron posted:

The card made by Krispy Wafer arrived!

Is that a print from a digital?

Wow that got overseas quick.

It’s digital. I’m now officially incapable of drawing without layers and undo.

EDIT: I mailed it out on the 18th, so 8 days to go across the ocean. Not bad.

Krispy Wafer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Apr 26, 2019

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

4/10 goons mailed me to say they sent their cards. Thankyou to those goons.
0/10 goons mailed me to say they received their cards.

:effort:

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

I did not receive anything :shrug:

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Sorry, I've been playing with my new beehive lately. Those little suckers have been monopolizing my free time. I'll bee sending out my card soon!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

lofi posted:

4/10 goons mailed me to say they sent their cards. Thankyou to those goons.
0/10 goons mailed me to say they received their cards.

:effort:

Oh sorry, I thought I had to post in the thread which I then dutifully did.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Today I did receive something! I got an envelope inside another envelope:

My first time receiving a letter with a sigil. Exciting! Inside that were a nice greeting card and a stunning trading card!

Here's a closer look at it:

Thank you so much! This is really, really nice.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I recieved your card yesterday Lofi but forgot to post it. I got it in a little plastic baggie, saying it might have been damaged in transit, but it looks fine to me.

I'm loving it!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Fucks sake, that's the second packet from that post office that's had that recently! Glad it survived ok. :)

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I love the card you made lofi! Reptiles are cool.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Shinmera posted:

Thank you so much! This is really, really nice.

This was me! I'm glad it got to you safely!

I forgot to post the card I received for March!

https://imgur.com/a/ZVZQPUQ

From shrimpwhiskers? I love the take on "revolution", and I was so excited when I realized it was interactive!!! I had to figure out how to make gifs to show it in all it's glory. It might be hard to see (my video skills are lacking) but there's a disk on the back/side I'm spinning that cycles the moon through its phases. SO cool!

...and how do people embed .gifs anyway?

Crocobile fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 24, 2019

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Right, I think I'm going to call time on this - whether it's from international-post fuckery, goons failing at basic communication, or whatever, cards don't seem to be making their way to the right places. It's been fun, and there have been amazing cards, but it's not fair on the people who send cards but don't receive anything.

But!

The are other online groups if you've got the taste for ATCs. They have proper repuatation mechanisms and stuff you know you'll receive one.

And!

If it was sharing art with goons that got your fancy, the fine gentlegoon readingatwork is setting up an ArtThunderDome contest. Everyone should join in!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Sorry, Lofi, you did a great job. I have a line in my work planner that says "goon card" because I have sincerely meant to send my last card out but poo poo keeps coming up. I am part of the problem and I apologize.

I received this beautiful piece almost a month ago and haven't posted yet. Sorry for failing you, fellow goons. Thank you for the art.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Hello art people! Just a friendly FYI we have an art version of the Thunderdome now. There's no penalty for losing and you'll all probably do better than I will so give it a shot!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890426

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

HungryMedusa posted:

Sorry, Lofi, you did a great job. I have a line in my work planner that says "goon card" because I have sincerely meant to send my last card out but poo poo keeps coming up. I am part of the problem and I apologize.

I received this beautiful piece almost a month ago and haven't posted yet. Sorry for failing you, fellow goons. Thank you for the art.

Hey, cool, it arrived! It is one of the last pieces I did with copics before moving to watercolor and I am glad you like it.
The motion is in the fact that the viewer is in a car or semi or something. I just wanted to draw this scene and made it fit the theme.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

lofi posted:

Right, I think I'm going to call time on this - whether it's from international-post fuckery, goons failing at basic communication, or whatever, cards don't seem to be making their way to the right places. It's been fun, and there have been amazing cards, but it's not fair on the people who send cards but don't receive anything.

But!

The are other online groups if you've got the taste for ATCs. They have proper repuatation mechanisms and stuff you know you'll receive one.

And!

If it was sharing art with goons that got your fancy, the fine gentlegoon readingatwork is setting up an ArtThunderDome contest. Everyone should join in!

It was a good run. Thanks for all you did to try and keep us in line.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Now I can stop having my organiser hat on and mail you all a bag of poop! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Crocobile posted:

This was me! I'm glad it got to you safely!

I forgot to post the card I received for March!

https://imgur.com/a/ZVZQPUQ

From shrimpwhiskers? I love the take on "revolution", and I was so excited when I realized it was interactive!!! I had to figure out how to make gifs to show it in all it's glory. It might be hard to see (my video skills are lacking) but there's a disk on the back/side I'm spinning that cycles the moon through its phases. SO cool!

...and how do people embed .gifs anyway?

Ah thanks so much for posting a gif! I totally forgot to take any photos of my card before I sent it. It was really fun to make, I wanna keep getting wild and wacky with my cards.

Also - whoever sent me a card for March, my mail is being forwarded (and old mail held - I’m having to fight the post office back home to release it to my dad since I’m not in the Friggin State anymore) so it will get to me soon I’m sure! No fault of yours.

Thank you for all your hard work Lofi!! And for being patient on my slow mailing (I too was a problem child.)

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 03:38 on May 27, 2019