Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Hah, yeah, I've had that one - just say 'art', it's simpler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Everyone in for another round? I'll send out names/addresses this evening.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I'm still down.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Sure.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Heck yeah

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I also am ready to make more art

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Shinmera, I'm having trouble sending mail to you - it's bounced a couple of times, sent from different accounts. Are you receiving other mails ok?

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Ugh, sorry, was messing around with my mail server last night and I guess I broke things. Should be fixed now.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got my card! I love it. It makes a fitting backdrop to me dying in RDR2 constantly

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
OMG laminate cardstock is the worst medium. I can't even trace with pencil and go over it with sharpie, it's just free styling with the pen 100% here and not enjoying the results.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have access to a never ending supply of acid free mat board I have been cutting into ATC size. If anyone needs 10 or so PM me and I will mail some to you.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Ignore me, reading is hard.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Only just now got to drawing this month's, but I'll get it printed and sent tomorrow.

Edit: printed and sent out now.

Printing a card on A4 in colour costs me 10.-, yeesh. At least I get 9 copies of every card that way, so people are gonna get copies of previous months' as well.

Shinmera fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Nov 22, 2018

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Has nobody gotten their card for November yet?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Shinmera posted:

No. I mailed mine off about 2 weeks ago though.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I got mine through the post yesterday -- I'll take a photo tonight for you all! I only just sent mine today so it should be arrive with the lucky recipient within the next few days.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Shinmera posted:

I got mine, I'll post it tonight. Also sent mine off early last week from the US to the UK so hoping it makes it!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

It did!

She's so happy, thankyou! :3

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

lofi posted:

It did!

She's so happy, thankyou! :3

Awesome, you're welcome!

Here's mine. I'm not sure if the name was the poster's username or real life name so I'll refrain from using it, but thanks! This gave me a good chuckle, reminded me of Far Side.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Awesome, you're welcome!

Here's mine. I'm not sure if the name was the poster's username or real life name so I'll refrain from using it, but thanks! This gave me a good chuckle, reminded me of Far Side.

Glad you liked it.

You can't use pencil on these laminated cards so I had to do the text in Sharpie four times before I finally got it to fit and look right!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Are we doing art cards this month?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I sent my November card on Friday. Sorry I sucked at even trying to get it to the destination on time.

I would be willing to do a December card. I will keep sending cards a little late until the rest of you want to stop

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Yes, I will make a new list tonight! Who's still waiting on cards from this month?

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Still waiting, but would be up for December.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Here are the cards I got this time round. They're pretty amazing, and properly laminated as well which is a super impressive touch!

(Like, the art's great too, but I had no idea it was possible to get small-run batches of things professionally printed)

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
They're not actually laminated, It's just printed on a gloss paper, but nonetheless I appreciate the kind words. I work at print shop so I can occasionally print up something something small for myself. I still haven't gotten my cards yet but I'd like to another month.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Got mine today, thanks a lot, Whybird!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

NO SUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-J3nJerAyQ&t=243s

Oh yeah, you should all have your next victim marked on your email-map now.

e:

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I still haven't gotten my cards yet but I'd like to another month.

I've emailed the goon responsible. It's one of the problems with the chain-letter format, you can do your thing and not receive one in return. Not much to be done about it other than :catstare: at the naughty goon.

lofi fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Dec 3, 2018

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Your email said January, can I assume that's just a typo? Or are we skipping December?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I meant it as 'to be done for january', but apparently I'm the only one that made sense to, given my inbox. :cheeky:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I got this the last week of November but haven’t gotten around to saying ‘thanks’ until the first week of December like the boss I am.

Thanks!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Whew, I'm glad it found its way!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got a tentacle eye. Thanks Lofi!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Wow, that took it's sweet time arriving! Better late than never, I guess.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

lofi posted:

Wow, that took it's sweet time arriving! Better late than never, I guess.

It's close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so the post office is hit and miss

I have never received smaller mail. :3:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Hey everyone, just a reminder about this month's cards - there's maaaaybe still time to get them out on time if you forgot about them in the christmas rush!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I'll say upfront that my card is going to be late, but not forgotten. Happy Boxing Day!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Same from me, with end of semester exams and Christmas rush things got tumbled. Sorry!

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
poo poo, I thought we were skipping trading cards for December. But I got something in the mail before the deadline.

Honestly, my best work yet. Don't get excited because it's not a high bar to leap over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Same, I've been bogged down with holiday goings on. I'll try to get something out soon but it'll be a week or two late.