Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Very in for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Measured and cut a bunch of 2.5"x3.5" cards out of heavy drawing paper last night, let's do this!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Sent my card out around Oct 5, hope my person received it.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Whybird posted:

Ok, that's mine drawn and posted! Enjoy, mysterious art recipient!

Received! Thanks Whybird, love it!

I made sure that Krispy Wafer received my card, and it sounds like they're busy, so I'll go ahead and post the card I sent them.

(sorry for lovely phone pics)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Heck yeah

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Shinmera posted:

Has nobody gotten their card for November yet?

I got mine, I'll post it tonight. Also sent mine off early last week from the US to the UK so hoping it makes it!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

lofi posted:

It did!

She's so happy, thankyou! :3

Awesome, you're welcome!

Here's mine. I'm not sure if the name was the poster's username or real life name so I'll refrain from using it, but thanks! This gave me a good chuckle, reminded me of Far Side.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Your email said January, can I assume that's just a typo? Or are we skipping December?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Same, I've been bogged down with holiday goings on. I'll try to get something out soon but it'll be a week or two late.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

lofi posted:

Thanks for my metal as gently caress card, Ben Nerevarine! Time to put some black metal on and burn a church or two!

:black101:

I'll send out lists for this month's cards tomorrow.

e: How do people feel about trying an optional theme this month?

:black101::black101::black101:

I love the idea of monthly themes.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

lofi posted:

Have people's cards been arriving ok? Everyone's gone awful quiet!

Got yours in the mail yesterday, thanks! Very badass. Very professional.

I sent my card a couple weeks back, hope it got to Hungry Medusa in one piece!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Recently I've been getting into acrylics and I realized that a painting I'm working on fits the monthly theme perfectly, getting pumped to put more work into it and turn it into a card :dance:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Haven't gotten one for Feb... but also haven't sent mine yet. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Been a real slacker, but I'll be sending out my Feb and March cards tomorrow, assuming I can figure out how to get them printed to size at the UPS store.

In the meantime, thanks to HungryMedusa for this little lovely, love the touches of blue in this one

and thanks to Johnny-on-the-Spot who sent me a pack of FOUR cards for seemingly no reason other than being awesome

Ben Nerevarine fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 22, 2019