Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

You mentioned Legends of Valour being an influence in the intro video, a game that I had almost completely forgotten. It's not a very good game. Some might even say it's a bad game. I'd say it's an awful game. It's that particular kind of awful, that even my remote home of the Faroe Islands, a tiny country that was about 10 years behind the rest of Europe electronics-wise, the game was relegated to the absolute-garbage-bargain bin almost upon release. My brother picked it up for me, when our family got our first computer (a 286) in early '93. Try as we might, we never understood what the hell we were supposed to do - the game and its mechanics were opaque, even by the standards of the day.

inscrutable horse fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Sep 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

According to the wiki, you can press shift+c to cast the previous spell.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Congratulations on finishing the game. I've got to admit, after the first dungeon I pretty much skipped the entire thing until the end, so reaching the endgame speaks a lot of your stubborness, if nothing else :D