Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

I was still trying to come up with a good response to that when the hairs on the back of my neck started to go up. And that's when I smelled it. It's always hard to describe in English how I smell things it's kinda like trying to explain the colour red to someone who's been blind since birth. But this.. this didn't smell like anything I've ever smelled before. It smelled kinda like the blood of a fresh kill , like the pack gathered together for warmth , like a fresh joint of meat roasted gently over an open fire. It smelled like all that but so much better. I wanted to smell more of it, I needed to smell more of it. I don't know exactly how long I'd been standing there when I came back to my senses but Miss Mullins had been saying something. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I asked as I noticed the smell seemed to be coming from her. By this point my instincts were going haywire and it was getting hard to think I wanted to stay but the part of me that was a predator was screaming danger. I shook my head trying to clear it "Look can we sort this tomorrow. I have somewhere I really need to be."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Sofia: "Well, you two have fun. I'll call his parents anyway." What do you do?

Serenity: "Ms. Shaw, I'm afraid you'll have to stay here until we're done. You didn't just hit him, you attacked him and made threats." You get the feeling of sitting in a trap that's about to go off. "What were you thinking?" What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel
Hot -1 | Cold 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass 3 2 1 0 1 2 3 Forgiveness
Harm 0/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions None!

Glancing around the bathroom surreptitiously, it looks surprisingly like a normal bathroom, though it smells a bit worse and the tiling is blue. Not sure what I expected really, but at least it's empty but for the two of us. Walking towards the stall with the pair of feet in it, a smile start's to spread across my lips. I was annoyed about this, even with the comfort of doing God's Will, right up until this moment, when another feeling started to rise up inside of me. Is this is the thrill of the hunt? Or the righteous feeling of delivering God's Justice, protecting the weak? I don't know, but... it feels good. I was going to take things diplomatically.... but now... I kind of want to kick the door down and grab - no, he'd have a knife, that's dangerous. Walking up to the door, I give it a testing push to see if he didn't think to lock it before he went for the knife.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions Loser

I shrug, not really that worried about it. Hunter was a dick, anyhow, so that's his business to worry about. I say, "Okey doke. I'll talk to you later!"

Tugging at Rowan's arm, I basically pull him into my room and lock the door behind me. Phew! Well, Mom didn't seem bothered about the party, so that's cool. All that really needs to get done... is some fashion magic. Rowan is gonna look great, I can already see it.

I say, "Okay, so, here's what I need you to do: take your clothes off." I think about it for a minute, realize that could be construed really wrong and quickly add, "So I can dress you up! You're going to look amazing!"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Lucy: The door begins to swing open, but Mordecai pushes it back. "Dude use another stall!" You hear him move up, getting ready to lock the stall door. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot -1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark 1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions None!

"W-what!?" My cheeks go a little red, "O-oh, r-right. Of course. T-that's what you meant, hehe." Well, I did agree to go with whatever she says, so that's exactly what I do. I'm half-way taking off my shirt, which means good view of my figure now, and some of my scars, before I stop, and say, "U-uh, you m-might w-wanna l-look away for a second," whether she does or not, I've already stripped down to my underwear, and I'm trying my best not to hide how nervous I'm feeling right now, "O-okay. N-now w-what?"

quote:

@Hugzilla: 2d6+1 turning sofia on (+2 from power flows) = (5+5)+1 = 11

String get!

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 18, 2018

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions Loser

Wow, now that I give him a good look... Rowan's been doing a really good job of hiding all those muscles. I slip my glasses off and the soft focus makes it even better. It almost makes me think, just for a moment, that we could blow off the party and have some fun on our own. But, y'know, my mom's downstairs, so... maybe another time. I walk over to my closet and pull out some clothes that I'd bagged up for Good Will. Let's see... there's that skirt I used to love, that top that wasn't quite low cut enough to be cool, some leggings... Yeah, y'know what, I can work with this.

I say, "Alright, I think I have some stuff that might work. Let me just take a few quick measurements..." I run my hands along Rowan's body, just to check his shoulder width, of course, and I hmm and haw for a few minutes like I'm really thinking about measurements. Which I'm definitely thinking about. "...Yep, I think this should fit. Put it on and I'll take a run at getting some make-up on you, alright?"

quote:

SidekickBOTLast Sunday at 10:28 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+3 counter turn-on = (6+3)+3 = 12

Another string!

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot -1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark 1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions None!

I practically freeze up when Sofia touches me, and I could feel my heart pounding like a jackhammer, and that's when I realize how close we are to each other. I gulp, surpressing any... thoughts... I might be having right now, and look at the outfit she provided me with. It's... not the kind of clothes I'd typically wear, but I'm not against it. I've always wanted to try on a skirt, but, well, I never really had a chance, not until now, anyways. "Um, okay!"

I put on the skirt and the top, and slip on the leggings, and I'm surprised at how well her clothing fits on me. "So, um," I do a little spin, presenting myself in my full new outfit to Sofia, giving me a waay more feminine appearance "How do I look?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Wow! I mean, obviously I thought this would work, because of course. But now? Now I know it will. Rowan is looking super femme. I say, "Wow. That's, uh... wow. Why don't you catch a seat by the mirror? I'll put some makeup on you and we can practice our story for the party."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I sit down like Sofia asked me to, and nervously look at myself in the mirror. I hope this plan of hers works. "Uh, Sofia? T-thanks, f-for h-helping me w-with this," my head lowers down, "N-not t-that m-many people l-like me. T-they a-all think I'm d-dangerous, but I'm... I'm just trying to h-help, you k-know? I j-just w-want to protect people, and sometimes I w-wish..." I wish everyone wasn't so scared of me, is what I wanted to say, but instead I trail off for a bit, and instead say, "...Nevermind." There's a bit of awkward silence, before I lift my head back up, and quickly change the subject, "S-so what s-story do you h-have in mind?"

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 24, 2018

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 | Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

I can feel the trap closing in around me. But only prey bolts without first having a plan of where you're going and weird rear end smells or not I wasn't just going to run. There had to be a way out of this problem that didn't involve me just charging off and creating more of a mess than I needed to. The only question was what.. Think Serenity think.

quote:

@Ferrosol: 2d6-1 gazing for a way out = (1+5)-1 = 5
Well time to dig in deeper. I guess apologies for the delay

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

Good, he didn't! Grinning to myself, I'm not about to let him get the door shut and locked. Figuring he won't expect quite so much resistant force, I push back harder, putting all of my weight and what remains of my swimmers muscles into it to to shove the door open and burst in. "No you don't!"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Sofia: You hear your mom calling up the stairs. "Sofia! Important phone call here, come on down for a minute. I'm sure your friend can wait." What do you do?

Rowan: You hear Buddy speak to you. "Rowan, I need you to do a favor for me. Right now might be your best time. Head into Ms. Emerson's room and go through her sock drawer. There's a strange amulet there that I think is dangerous for her. Take it with you out of the house. I'll consider this a favor given to me." What do you make of this request? What do you do?

If you do this, Buddy loses a String on you

Serenity: You looks around, and think. You think and think and think. For a second, your nose feels like it picked up something in Ms. Mullins's desk - and then you realize she's been saying your name. "Serenity! Serenity Shaw! Don't ignore me!" She looks kind of frustrated. "Okay, you don't want to talk. Very well. You can spend today writing me an essay on why what you did was bad, what you learned from it, and how you'll make it up in the future. You may leave when you're done writing, and I will contact your parents to let them know why you will be late going home." She hands you a pencil and a blank sheet of notebook paper. "Start writing, I have time." What do you do?

Lucy: Mordecai lets the door swing open, and you see it's because he's reaching into the tank and pulling the knife out. It was stored open, so now he has it in his hand. He looks about ready to lunge forward and cut you, not recognizing who you are because of the combination 'disguise' and panic he's feeling. What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I'm about to go into the whole spiel about how Rowena is Rowan's cousin or my friend from NY or both when... I've got a phone call? Weird. Super weird. Better go check it, though. I say to Rowan, "Hey, hang tight for a sec. I'll be right back and I'll grab you a drink or something while I'm down there." I give him a thumbs-up, totally casual, then I call down, "Coming, mom!"

A moment later, I slip out of the room and head on down to the phone. I'm sure Rowan is gonna be just fine, he seems pretty quiet and normal. Probably not going to go through my drawers or anything... but I might check when I get back, just in case!

Tricky fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Nov 26, 2018

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Sofia: Your mom hands you the phone, looking like she feels you'll love the conversation. As you put it to your ear and say "Hello?" there's a bit of silence, and then Hunter's voice comes through. "Hey. Sofia." He sounds like he's gritting his teeth while talking. "So you had your mom call my parents huh? I mean, I'm getting ready for the party but okay. What do you want me to say then?" What do you do?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Oh, Mom. Geez. I can't believe you did this... is what I'd like to say, but seriously. I totally can. Well, nothing to do but sass Hunter. Even on the phone he's a total prick.

I say, "I mean, I'm not the one who sucker-punched someone and gave 'em a black eye. You think I went out of my way? Nah, I got the third degree right when I got home." I look over at Mom and try to figure how far I can push this without looking bad. I mean, I'm still pretty mad at Hunter, so hitting him with a vicious burn would kind of make my day. Might as well let this play for a second, though, and see if I can't get him to escalate first. I say, "Well, an apology would be a nice first step."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Sofia: "Okay, I'm sorry I didn't realize you don't care about your friend being a psycho and attacking people. If giving a black eye is bad, how bad is jumping someone and breaking their arm for no reason? So yeah. Sorry I decided to help my friend get back at the crazed idiot who hurt him first." What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I return Sofia's thumbs-up with one of my own, and once she's gone, I reply back to Buddy. An amulet? Okay, you got it! I'll try my best to get it! I take a quick peak out the door to make sure the coast is clear, and I quietly shuffle my way to Sofia's mom's room to get the amulet Buddy's telling me about. I'll have to be quick about it before Sofia gets back!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions Loser

Y'know, I never figured that I'd have an arch-enemy, but Hunter is making a really good case. He's a jerk and a generally awful person. Two poo poo tastes that taste even shittier together!

I say, "Alright, whatever. I'm sorry that your idea of a reasonable response to trying to break up a fight is a sucker punch." I... didn't actually know about the arm thing, but what the heck? It's not like I did anything wrong! "If you ask me, the only psycho around here is you."

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 1:30 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Shut Down Hunter = (2+6)-1 = 7

Tagging him with Psycho, he hits me with a condition. +XP.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 |Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

Ugh, this sucks. I thought Ms Roberts was supposed to be cool. Guess I read her wrong. I mean just storming out is always an option but that'd just cause more problems. I didn't like it but I didn't have much choice. "Fine," I said grumpily and picked up the pencil and began writing. For once some of the things my dad had said to me over the years were actually helpful and I pretty much regurgitated most of the relevant crap onto the page. It kind of sickened me to lie like that but it's not like I had that much choice really. I'm not sure how long it took me exactly but I handed the notebook and pencil back to Roberts with a curt "Done. Can I go now?"

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

Okay, that isn't great. Eyes flicking between his face and the knife, the fact that he doesn't realize who I am is starting to worry me. Even as much as the idea of beating him down and taking the knife like that is appealing, I can't help but worry about getting cut, more scars, or hurting him too much. He might be up to no good, but I don't want to cut him open either... Taking a step back to put some space between us, I hold up my hands. "Hey, it's me. Lucy. Look, I don't want to get you in trouble, just give me the knife, right?" Do it, please. That'll be the easiest outcome for both of us...

@Godfish: 2d6-1 manipulate Mordecai = (1+4)-1 = 4

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rowan: You head into Ms. Emerson's room and go through the drawers. Buried underneath a bunch of socks is a gemstone amulet made of some dark black material. As your fingers touch it, you get this very weird sensation. Like something is touching you back at the same time. What do you do?

Sofia: "At least I don't go running to Mommy to snitch."

Hunter gives you the condition Tattletale

You hear some noise in the background, possibly his parents trying to step in. Your own mom looks concerned since you're clearly arguing with him. He gets back on the phone with a sigh. "Fine, look. I'm really sorry that I hit you. Is that what you want? Or do you want to talk to my parents some more?" You can tell he's just saying that to get his mom and dad off his back. But he might also tell everyone that you got your mom and his parents involved if you keep pushing him. What do you do?

Serenity: Ms. Mullins looks over the paper, makes you clarify and rewrite some sections, until finally she says, "Very well. You may leave now." Looking out you can see it's fairly late - you might need to catch a ride or something if you want to get to the party soon. The only other person leaving is Alpha, who is getting into his pickup truck. What do you do?

Lucy: He looks at you, knife in hand. "Lucy? What the hell? Okay, how about I leave with this and I don't tell people about you breaking into the boy's room? I mean, how will the teachers even know I'm taking it? Could be that I found it and you're trying to lie. You tried to claim I took it this morning and then went back on it. You really think they'll take your side now?"

Mordecai takes a String on it and spends to to give you XP if you let him take the knife

He starts to move past you. What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Okay, whatever this amulet thingie is, it's not good. I'm getting some really bad vibes from it. I'll have to ask Buddy for more details about it later, but for now, I should take it while I still can. Taking a bit of cloth, I wrap up the amulet without touching it, and put it in the purse Sophie lent me. I then close all the drawers, and sneak back to Sophie's room.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions Loser, Tattletale

I sigh, "Aight, whatever dude. Just don't hit me again and we're square."

We're not, really, and I'm pretty sure we're both clear on that. But as far as Mom needs to know... sure. Anyways, I've been leaving Rowan all alone up in my room, so I should probably get back up there before something weird happens.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 |Volatile 2 | Dark -1 || Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

Ugh, finally. I'm glad to be out of this shitheap. Still I'm really going to have to hustle if I'm going to make it to that drat party.. Hell someone up there must be on my side as I ran into Alpha on my way out. "Hey Alpha, do me a favour and give me a ride."

quote:

@Ferrosol: 2d6+1 turn on alpha = (5+5)+1 = 11

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel
Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions None!

Ah... That's...

It is tempting to take him up on that. He laid out a lot of good reasons too, and I could just move on with this. And why should I listen to god anyway, when she kicked me out for saving someone's life? But no, no, what could he want with the knife but something bad, I need to stop him. I can't forget that warmth of doing what god said either, the sense of belonging, no matter how fleeting. Where was that bravado a moment ago? But what can I do? I could take a picture of him with the knife, and try to blackmail him? That seems like it'd go badly. Appeal to his better nature? Probably not, but maybe... Scream, and hope that me being a girl in a guys bathroom while he has a knife gets me the sympathetic position? A bit more potential. But none of these are good plans. Should I just hit it out of his hand?

"Look, what do you want with it?" Trying to delay him while I make up my mind, I am genuinely curious. Maybe his reason for it is good, and God is wrong about this just like she was wrong about my life.

Not rejecting the string yet, Lucy is stuck being indecisive right now

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Rowan: You make it back to Sofia's room before she's done talking. The amulet feels heavy for a moment, almost like it makes the purse harder to life. Then the sensation is gone.

"You'll need to keep ahold of this for a little while, until you get back home," Buddy says. "Just don't let anyone else see you have it." What do you do?

Sofia: "Okay. I'm glad we solved this." He says this a bit louder, probably making sure his parents hear and think everything's worked out. "See you in class tomorrow." He hangs up and your mom asks "Everything's fine now?" What do you tell her?

Serenity: Alpha looks at you for a moment, before unlocking the car and opening the door to the backseat. He starts the car up as you sit down and drives out of the school. "Where to?" He asks. What do you do?

Lucy: "Self defense. You've seen how crazy this town gets, right? I'm not going to use it on anyone that doesn't have it coming. And Alice won't get in trouble because she already reported it missing." He folds the knife back up and puts it into his pocket as he walks out of the bathroom. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions None!

"....poo poo."

I end up watching him go helplessly, cursing inside my head. What a joke, coming in here without any real plan. I should have taken a photo of him with the knife, at least that would have given me some leverage. Waiting a minute so I don't have to see his stupid face I push the door open cautiously, and step out as soon as it looks like no one is watching, hurrying a bit down the hall until people wouldn't be connecting me with the guys bathroom and pull my hood down. Groaning, I sulk off towards the exit. I'm getting out of this building, going home to change and then getting to the party as soon as I can. Hopefully I can forget about this disaster there, and the God who set me on this mission, even if my failure is my fault. She should have known better...

"gently caress." Pushing the main doors open, I step out, kicking it as it starts to close on me. Today sucked.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions Loser, Tattletale

"Sure thing, Mom." I give her my best shot at a smile, then gesture upstairs. "I should probably get back to studying and all that."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"I understand. I'll keep a tight hold on the amulet until I get back home." I return back to where I was sitting before Sofia left the room, and take out my phone, so I can make it look like I was on my phone while she was away, and wait for her to come back.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

"Party time!." I smiled wolfishly "You're welcome to gatecrash with me if you haven't got anything better to do."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
It's a new scene, highlights refresh

By the time you all get there the party's started and most people who were invited have made it.

Sofia: You and Rowan make it to Garfield's house and walk inside. He's by the front greeting everyone. "Hey Sofi," Garfield says with a wave. Then he pauses and looks at Rowan. "Who's she?" What do you do?

Rowan: Garfield is currently talking to Sofia. You can see Vinay further off inside, a red cup in his hand and heading outside. You also hear the notification of a text message. What do you do?

Serenity: Alpha smiles a little. "That's what me and Hunter were going to do." He stops by Hunter's house, who gets in the passenger seat before noticing you're here. He grins and says "Wow Serenity, crashing Garfield's party? You could get into a lot of trouble." He lifts his hand for a high-five. Do you return it?

Alpha drives everyone close to Garfield's house but parks out of sight. "Someone might see us and snitch," Hunter says. He brings the two of you to a fence and motions to Alpha. "Lift me up man." Alpha does so, and then the two of you climb after him and make it into Garield's backyard. Hunter is looking around and Alpha pauses for a moment before saying, "Do you want to get something to drink?" What do you do?

Lucy: Even when you're not reaching out to Her, as you walk to Garfield's house, you can feel feel the disappointment and frustration from God. What do you make of that?

When you reach to Garfield's house, you see Alpha and Serenity climbing over the fence. Safe to say they weren't invited. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

I felt bad about failing before, but the trip over with God's disappointment shining down on me was enough to first make me feel worse, and then stop feeling bad. What right did she have to reproach me? I'm not in the mood at all to get a spectral finger wag! Stomping up towards Garfield's house in even more of a temper than I left the school with, I stop for a moment to watch Serenity climb the fence. Still bitter, I'm not sure how I feel as I watch that. She reminds me of god then, just doing what she thinks is best, but she also reminds me of, well, me, right now. She doesn't care if she's invited or not, she wants to get in. That... speaks to me. Giving them a wave if they notice and feeling even more conflicted, I head up to the porch. I'm about to ignore Sofia and say hi to Garfield, when I catch sight of the girl with him and come up short for a second, blinking. Is that... Rowan?

GodFish fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 16, 2019

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I say, "Hey, Garfield. This is my cousin, Rhonda. She's in town for a bit, visiting, and I thought it'd be cool to show her the Salem party scene. That cool with you? Sorry it's last minute and all..."

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 9:47 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+4 Speaking from the heart! = (5+4)+4 = 13

Sofia distinctly thinks that going to the party, loosening up, and having a good time is in Rowan's best interests.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Jan 16, 2019

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"Hi, nice to meet you," I say to Garfield, pitching my voice up a little higher to sound more feminine. I should go check up on Vinay when I have the chance, but first, I take out my phone, and check to see what's the message I just got.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Sofia: Garfield takes a look at Rowan. "...Sure," he says. "Yeah, that's fine." He turns to Rowan. What do you do?

Rowan: The message is from Mordecai:

quote:

hey
got something to show you
it's pretty good
when can we meet?

Garfield moves closer to you and puts his hand out. "Nice to meet you too Rhonda. I can show you around if you like?" He seems hopeful that you'll take him up on it. Vinay heads outside, and Garfield will probably want to show you his house first. What do you do?

Lucy: Garfield seems more interested in this new girl then greeting you. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

"Row-" I cut myself off, hearing what they're saying. Rhonda? Isn't that Rowan? I don't get it... Looking over their shoulders, I give Sofia a 'What?' look rather than the usual dirty one she gets when she's not looking. That's definitely Rowan, so why is she pretending to be someone else. "Want to get a drink Sofia?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I give Rowan a reassuring thumbs-up, then turn to Lucy and say, "Sure, I could use a drink."

Tricky fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Feb 24, 2019

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 |Volatile 2 | Dark -1[/ || Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

Sure, why not. It'd be nice to have some company when crashing the party. I return his high five with perhaps a little too much force and his hand recoils as if he's just been stung. Oops, sometimes I forget my own strength. Still drinks sound good. I want at least a couple in me before I have to *sigh* apologise to Elroy. Still it's worth it right if I can win over Jayla I suppose. "I'm gonna go grab a beer, can I get you guys anything while I'm there?" I do kinda owe them after all if it wasn't for them I'd still be stuck in school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

"U-uh, g-give me a second, p-please," I say to Garfield, before typing out a quick reply to Mordecai.

quote:

busy rn
will let u know when im free
where r u?

Annd send. I look up from my phone, and shake Garfield's hand, "U-uh, t-t-thanks, but I d-don't w-want to be a b-bother or anything," I inch back a little, my eyes moving to where Vinay is heading, "I'll j-just t-t-take a l-look around m-myself, if t-that's okay," and I need to quickly start moving to where Vinay went before I lose him.