Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Serenity: Hunter grins as the two of you talk about getting beers. "Sounds good to me. Feel free to take your time."

As you head to get the drinks, you see Lucy and Sofia getting some too. Alpha seems like he's trying to think of something to say, but his gaze flickers over to the two and he just silently picks up two cups. What do you do?

Lucy and Sofia: Serenity and Alpha head over to the same place you're getting drinks. What do you do?

Rowan: "Oh," Garfield says as you reject his offer. "I'll be here if you change your mind," he says as he tries to conceal his disappointment.

You get a response from Mordecai:

quote:

cool
i'm at the arcade
lemme know when you're free

As you head outside, you see Vinay taking a drink from his cup before he notices you approaching him. He looks at you for a moment, as if you seem familiar and he's trying to place who you are, before saying "Hey. What's up?" What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel
Hot -1 | Cold 1 | Volatile 1 | Trespass 3 2 1 0 1 2 3 Forgiveness
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions None!

I head off towards the drinks slowly, giving Sofia a chance to fall into step, then I lean in a little and ask in an undertone - as much as possible and still be heard during a party, "Why is Rowan pretending to be..." Glancing over at Serenity and Alpha approaching, I cut off for a second, then finish a bit more vaguely, "someone else?" Picking up a cup, I offer it to Sofia, reaching for a second and flashing Serenity a brief smile over the table as I do.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions Loser, Tattletale

I take the cup, our hands brushing for just a moment... and then laugh like she's just dropped a really funny punchline. Equally quietly, I say, "Look, Rowan needed to get into the party for some reason and that needed a little makeover. There's that rep thing going around, right? I'm just helping out my cousin and I'd really appreciate it if you'd play along." I flash her an absolute pair of puppy dog eyes, pouting just a touch. "Please?"

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 8:52 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn on Lucy = (5+3)+2 = 10

That's a string for me!

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 |Volatile 2 | Dark -1| Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

"Hey girls. How's the party?" Honestly it looked like it sucked. I could make this place a proper party.. but I was trying to behave. Well mostly behave. I reached for a cup of beer, and l pretty much downed it in one. "God I needed that, Today hasn't exactly been the best day." I complained to the pair of them as I reached for another beer. Might as well make a start on getting at least a buzz before I had to do what I'd came here.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

"eeerrrrh..." I... really don't get it. Staring at her hand for a moment, and then blinking and taking a long sip of my drink - what did I even grab, anyway - I try to use the chance to mull it over. I guess a disguise as Sofia's cousin does have a decent chance of getting her in without the trouble of having to deal with bloody, violent Rowan. And she looks way more uh, traditionally, good looking dressed up like that. But what did she mean, 'needed to get in for some reason'. Maybe that has something to do with her trouble... hm. And more than that, why was Sofia helping her? Was she nicer than she looked. I give her another surreptitious glance over the top of the cup. I guess we can get along for that night. Lowering the cup, I give her a little smile. "What the heck. Won't hear it from me." Though... won't everyone else see that it's Rowan as easily as I did? Or do I just notice her more... Ahhh, gently caress it! I take another big gulp.

"huh?"

"Oh, sorry Serenity. I just got here." There was something I wanted to say to her... Oh, yeah! "I saw you come in! Nice one." Coughing slightly, I grin at her. She'll know what I mean.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1 || Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions Loser, Tattletale

I match Lucy's giant gulp — for such a goody-goody, she could throw them back! — and say, "Glad to hear it! It's a pretty cool party, huh? No need for anything but good times and better company~" Sidling over to Serenity, I bump our cups together and take another drink. "Speaking of, here's hoping this party ends up half as good as the last one."

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 7:06 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Turn on Serenity = (4+3)+2 = 9

Self, promise, or string.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Hot 1 | Cold -1 |Volatile 2 | Dark -1| Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: Psycho, Wild Dog

"Well I'll see what I can do," I said smiling at her. "unfortunately I have some... personal business to take care of." I said giving her a quick frown. "But you can be sure I'm always up for a good time." promising Sofia that once I'm done with my business. I'll show her a good time. I turned to Lucy though who looked a little left out. I hadn't really had much to do with her before now but it might be fun to play with her a bit, see how she bites. "Of course you'd be welcome to join us in having some... fun as well." Hopefully she'd be able to guess exactly what kind of fun we were talking talking about.

quote:

SidekickBOTToday at 11:07 PM
@Ferrosol: 2d6+1 turn on Lucy = (1+4)+1 = 6

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Serenity: You hear someone speaking as they approach.

"Hey Sofi can you help me out? It seems like-" Garfield stops what he's saying as he gets closer and sees you and Alpha. "Hey! What the hell are you doing here?" What do you do?

Sofia: Alpha drinks from his own cup and glares at you as he refills it. He's not saying anything, but you get the idea he's not happy with Serenity offering to meet up with you later. He fills the second cup as Garfield shows up and sees the two of them. What do you do?

Lucy: Looks like there's two problems occurring right now - Garfield just found Serenity and you can see Alpha staring down Sofia. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Lucy French - The Angel

"oh, um, I..." I stare at Serenity, face going significantly redder. Her meaning couldn't be more transparently obvious, and this, uh, really isn't how I expected anything to go, not that I'm not interested in her - now that I think about it - but - one on one, I think, definitely, and, just like, kissing, right? Right? Trying to work out what I'm thinking about Serenity and her suggestion for me and Lucy, I don't notice the trouble starting until it's well and truly here. Part of me would really rather just slink off and let this all work out or blow up without me, but I should try and look out for Serenity - not at all because of the furious thoughts she's sent rampaging around my head, but because she'll probably pick a fight and trash him.

"Hey, Garfield," I step between him and Serenity. "she snuck in without an invite right, but it's a party! Lets just have fun, Serenity won't pick a fight with anyone, she just wants to enjoy it like everyone else. Right?" I shoot a glance over my shoulder at her, a bit worried she's not going to agree. I mean, it is Serenity we're talking about. "Lets just all relax and have a good time."

@Godfish: 2d6-1 manipulate Garfield = (4+5)-1 = 8