Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

ELO Musk posted:

It feels more like “Poor Form Mate” rather than “What the duck who thinks this” and for that it feels bad (man)

You mean AA's response?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yeah.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Still reading.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##bump Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##bump bowmore

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Near the end of the second round the King again called for a time out. SalTheBowmore happened to have the ball, so he was dragged to the top of the temple where priests slit him in various ways. The blood delighted the crowd. SalTheBowmore once sang as well as fish taste, but his final song was a hideous gurgle.

:s: bowmore, Fish-Voice-Song, Conspirator (conspiracy-aligned vanilla), was sacrificed at Time Out 2.

You have a break. The deadline will be extended for the duration of the break. Good luck!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The bell rang and the players gathered at the court. Only, just like yesterday, one of the players was brutally murdered in the locker room. Even the king seemed to be annoyed; so much precious blood wasted.

:s: Retro Futurist, Three-Loose-Claw, Conspirator (conspiracy-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death during Time Out 2. :s:

The day continues!

:h: 10 alive, 6 to execute.
:d: New Round 2 deadline: Friday, October 5th, ~9AM EDT.

Good luck!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Round 2 Votecount :c:

Rhjamiz (4): GenericGirlName, Toalpaz, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam, -Toalpaz, Max, Toalpaz
Toalpaz (1): merk, -merk, Rhjamiz
GenericGirlName (0): merk, Toalpaz, -Toalpaz, -merk, Monathin, -Monathin
Monathin (0): Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, ELO Musk, Hal Incandenza, Monathin

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

##vote diqnol

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gut based of reads or more?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Merk why throw that at hal?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Gut based of reads or more?

Loose omgus.

Him trying to paint me deriding grinn about a potential edit as something more than what it obviously was is weird.

Makes me wonder where his head is at in general regarding the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

Merk why throw that at hal?

All bumps should go to Hal.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Gotta test results, maybe Hal or Elo....

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Loose omgus.

Him trying to paint me deriding grinn about a potential edit as something more than what it obviously was is weird.

I smell fear.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

One day the promised reads will come...

Toalpaz posted:

Gotta test results, maybe Hal or Elo....

I like results!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ELO Musk posted:

I smell fear.

Yes, your own emanating aura from playing like obvious scum after all this time away lol

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

All bumps should go to Hal.

Yes you said this a lot day 1. I figured it was a joke then, so I'm surprised that you're still carrying out the joke day 2 now that we know how dangerous the ball is, instead of shooting it at players like bowmore.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

ELO Musk posted:

~*Scandalously Scummy*~

Mr. Humalong - Zero songs, posting opportunistically, hasn't attempted to play mafia, likes to eat the food that children were supposed to have so that they'll be hungry. Vote this man.
merk - Posting a bunch of nonsense, no nose to the ground in an attempt to find scum, first wants the ball and now he wants no ball and mixed signals are common among the inauthentic. Would vote.
b-minus1 - Has posted nothings, this is 100% typical for him, but usually he tries to make comments even if they're as shallow as the human tear shed from my eye reading his posts. Would vote.

~*Unarguably Untrustworthy*~

Hal Incandenza - Was happy to pour fuel on the beaver fucker and then backtracked upon confrontation and responded with a "no u". I'd like to see him come further into the game and see if his story is consistent with his actions. Also, he's rude and that's a scum tactic. Watching with bated breath.
Salthebard - Empty posting and latches onto my memes. I don't respect it; hell, I abhor it. drat Daniel, I gotta watch you when you're forced to produce something resembling content!
Tired Moritz - This fellow posted immediately after I asked people for two scum picks and "who are you"'d me like an 8th grade cotillion chaperone. Meanwhile, nothing to say to advance the thread. I got my eye on you (because you're standing near the punch and I want to get some but you look mean).

~*Aggravatingly Absent*~

Grinnblade - I would have had no loving clue he was in the game if I didn't look at Ecco's OP. I guess he likes grinning as the blade turns on him and cuts his head off because at this rate he's going to get the ball bumped to him in the hopes he is thrown into the volcano!
Retro Futurist - Posting even less than me. Standard poopop but I will continue to not like it. Watch him carefully, it's hard to tell the difference between canadians and a guy you want to throw in a shredder.

~*Neurotically Neutral*~

Everyone else. The rest of you are posting and are currently off of my radar. I'm reading what you're saying but I have very little thoughts about it because my thoughts are incredibly tiny and you could fit them in a thimble.

First real case in post history and it's a lumpen list to express some blanket opinions about a smattering of players in thread. Very curious.

although it reminded me that bee was in this game.

Lurking Bee, and an unprovoked call out from diq.. scumbuds.

NOt much else of substance. Some contextual snipes and sideline commentary. The domain of scum.

ELO Musk posted:

I did post reads and I’ll post more when I have time to read the thread. You suck bitch.

Signed, my rear end
Sept 29th

ELO Musk posted:

Hi guys, I had some twists and turns Sunday and Monday personally so I lurked like a bad boy. Later today I’ll resume participation. Good job nailing scum!

Oct 2nd

ELO Musk posted:

I think Max is town for this post

He wouldn't have supported the idea imo if he were scumbuddies with him. Easier to say nothing.

GB's megapost case on Rhj seems like a scum on town thing, going to give the spider a pass for now too.

Context from TM and GB makes me think Ghastly Gangsta is okay too.

Merk...could be scum? Hmm. It's interesting that he too tried to get Rhj over Rhj fighting with him. Reminds me of our old spats and it matters because typically merk wouldn't bite my leg, he would just ignore it or argue it should it be necessary to. Except when he was scum. Of course, it's all so long ago that I could be misremembering. Oh dear.

Feel okay about Monathin. I'll explain later.

I'm on Page 17 - I'll be back later to continue.
Weird...

Then your weird not even case, but comment call out on me... the gods demand blood....

yours!!

REEEEEEE

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Bee this is not how we get back on our winning streak! YOu better not lurk to victory as scum. will be much disappoint.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

AA is probably scum ya’ll but I guess I still am not confident of anything and must read, must read more

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bee this is not how we get back on our winning streak! YOu better not lurk to victory as scum. will be much disappoint.

Lol b-minus is in this game? I mean that in all seriousness

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

Lol b-minus is in this game? I mean that in all seriousness

That's what I said when I realized lmao

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
In all seriousness, I don't know if bee is elsewhere so hope all is well!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Remember we still have a cop claim to test.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##bumb b-

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

##vote Rhjamiz

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's -1, fyi.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

##bumb b-

Gaaaaaaaah

##bump b-

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ahhh we are into floating deadline did not notice

##vote Rhj

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Round 2 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Rhjamiz (6): GenericGirlName, Toalpaz, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam, -Toalpaz, Max, Toalpaz, Monathin, Hal Incandenza

ELO Musk (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Toalpaz (1): merk, -merk, Rhjamiz
GenericGirlName (0): merk, Toalpaz, -Toalpaz, -merk, Monathin, -Monathin
Monathin (0): Anomalous Amalgam, -Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (2): b-minus1, ELO Musk

:h: With 10 players alive, it took 6 votes to be executed

============================

Feeling prejudicial towards their elderly, the lizards decided to massacre their grandma.

:s: Rhjamiz, Rhuns, Broodkeeper (conspiracy-aligned gunsmith), was executed Round 2. :s:

night actions!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Oct 6, 2018

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:s: Max, Frog-Lick-Tongue, Conspirator (conspiracy-aligned vanilla), was bitten and scratched to death during Break 2. :s:

It is now Round 3.

:h: With 8 alive it takes 5 to execute.
:d: Round 3 deadline: Monday October 8th, ~11PM EDT.

Whomever ##bumps the ball first puts it back in play.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 6, 2018

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote AA

More sure after the max death than ever.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

And for context, I’ll be working tomorrow but I’m around Sunday so you’re most likely to get me to do real poo poo then.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##bump merk

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Wanna hear from GGN before we do anything.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

The fact GGN is still alive speaks to the fact that scum are comfortable leaving a cop alive. Which means either that they have a way to keep GGN from getting results on them, or that GGN's not actually a cop.

I think I'd believe a framer over GGN's role not existing.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Monathin posted:

Wanna hear from GGN before we do anything.

Same. Starting to think GGN is a scum role cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Same. Starting to think GGN is a scum role cop.

I don't think GGN's play has been that scummy and GGN's new enough to mafia I'm not sure she'd try something like that with two scum down, is the problem I'm having.

• Locked thread