Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Go flyera do a hockey goal or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Georgiev in net :allears:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh poo poo yeah carter hart gets the 2nd half of this game

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Is Hakstol a bug type? He seems immune to fire

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Rangers have Jeremy Brodeur in their training camp, and he's probably not going to last until the late-preseason games, so gently caress them for not playing him tonight :mad:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Did Bryce Salvador do Devils games last year?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Yep

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
why isn't Neuvirth hurt yet

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

late but :siren: A SUCCESSFUL FLYERS PK :siren:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/BroadStHockey/status/1041830723597021184

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
That was an interesting technique Claesson.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

OldSenileGuy posted:

Rangers have Jeremy Brodeur in their training camp, and he's probably not going to last until the late-preseason games, so gently caress them for not playing him tonight :mad:

It'll feel weird to see a Brodeur in net for the Rangers.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Zodijackylite posted:

It'll feel weird to see a Brodeur in net for the Rangers.

a part of me wonders if they'll keep him in camp just long enough to play against the devils on Garden ice next monday

edit: backing up Lundqvist for maximum hilarity/twilight zone

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Lias :toot:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Andersson is really showing his skating that he worked on.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Zac Rinaldo is a Pred

Whyyyyyy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

REX GETCHA rear end IN HERE AND START SHITPOSTIN

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

tyrell punch a man

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Tim Gettinger is a big dude.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Man the music at WFC sucks so bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: VOROYBOIYIEV :siren:

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Vorobyev for 4C

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

:tastykake: VOROBYEV

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sedative posted:

Vorobyev for 4C

:yeah:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

DJExile posted:

REX GETCHA rear end IN HERE AND START SHITPOSTIN

WOOoooooooooooo https://imgur.com/gallery/D6q3UMU lets go HOCKEYYYYYY

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh god JVR on da PP :flashfap:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yusssss

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

For reals though what’s Vorobyev’s ceiling

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Shawn Cotureier posted:

3C, maybe 2nd? it's hard to say right now. Kid's young.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Somewhere between the floor and the next story up I'd think.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Somewhere between the floor and the next story up I'd think.

ayyyyyy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

poo poo ghost died :rip:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

habs PP looks like rear end already lol

gently caress you bergevin

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MORE PENALTIES FOR THE PENALTY GOD

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Flyera actually playing a Saturday afternoon game in Newark this year, think I’ll take in a road game

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GHOST BEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

:tastykake: GHOST BEAR

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

yellowcar posted:

habs PP looks like rear end already lol

gently caress you bergevin

"Bergevin isn't calling it a rebuild he's calling it a reset" was the literal first thing I heard when TSN loaded up. I laughed and laughed and cried and laughed some more.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Holy poo poo a Simon Despres sighting. I can't believe he's still in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

"Bergevin isn't calling it a rebuild he's calling it a reset" was the literal first thing I heard when TSN loaded up. I laughed and laughed and cried and laughed some more.

he probably legit doesn't believe he needs to rebuild

• Locked thread