Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Going to work barefoot even though you share a tiny office with three other people, then having the gall to complain about how said office smells 'musty' and somehow using that as an excuse to annex the AC unit like some sort of bespectacled mini-Mussolini.

You know who you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Zybourne Clock posted:

Going to work barefoot even though you share a tiny office with three other people, then having the gall to complain about how said office smells 'musty' and somehow using that as an excuse to annex the AC unit like some sort of bespectacled mini-Mussolini.

You know who you are.

Wait, what the hell kind of office job is shoes-optional?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

burial posted:

Wait, what the hell kind of office job is shoes-optional?

Professional computer-toucher in the European equivalent of Reform, Alabama.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Go to the zoo.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Deny my essence

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When the dentist doesn't pull my underwear back up after he's finished working on me. Trey rude dude.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Start pulling out into traffic, stopping, then just sitting there with the front half of their car still blocking the lane.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Whoever assembles a "for profit" college, such as Fast Train or ITT. They not only put a student in debt for life, but they basically ruin their future when the student realizes the degree was unobtainable or useless and they're forced to work retail for the rest of their lives to pay it all back.

Those people need tortured and thrown in prison. I've never attended a for profit school but I feel so bad for the students who get roped into it all. There's got to be a special place in hell for those who organize that poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Papa Emeritus III posted:

Whoever assembles a "for profit" college, such as Fast Train or ITT. They not only put a student in debt for life, but they basically ruin their future when the student realizes the degree was unobtainable or useless and they're forced to work retail for the rest of their lives to pay it all back.

Those people need tortured and thrown in prison. I've never attended a for profit school but I feel so bad for the students who get roped into it all. There's got to be a special place in hell for those who organize that poo poo

Lol back when i was in charge of going through resumees at old job anyone who listed a for profit as education went straight in the trash can cause person is obviously stupid as poo poo

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Nooner posted:

Lol back when i was in charge of going through resumees at old job anyone who listed a for profit as education went straight in the trash can cause person is obviously stupid as poo poo

I figured employers did this. There are so many of those fly-by-night word salad schools in FL, which made me research a lot of them and become a little armchair guru about enrolling in college. One of my brothers was looking into studying IT and I practically begged him until I was blue in the face to just go to a community college. Did he listen? Nope! He went to Fast Train and took their in-school loan.

Upon completing his studies, the school refused to give him his diploma until he paid back the loan in full. I'm sure it had interest, too. There was nothing he could do about it.

Edit: My brother is an idiot. His excuse for not going to community college was due to him not paying back a loan. I told him he can still attend classes and that the school isn't who issues the loan. Ah well.

I feel bad for people who get swept up in the promises and pie-in-the-sky dream job gimmicks when they're in a vulnerable situation. A knew a person that wanted to be a zoologist and went for a for profit college while juggling a job and being a single supporter of her child. While yeah, it's a dumb thing to fall for, but desperation puts on blinders. Now she has a useless stack of credits, a ton of debt, and still works at the job she had while in college.

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Sep 28, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
maybe she should rob banks instead

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Milo and POTUS posted:

maybe she should rob banks instead

Hah! :v:

MightyJoe36 posted:

People with body odor. We don't allow people to smoke indoors anymore so we don't have to breathe their second-hand smoke; we shouldn't have to breathe your foul stench. Take a shower and put on some clean clothes you nasty fucker.

There's a guy who comes into my hardware store on a semi-regular basis. We all just call him "blue coat guy", since he wears the same jacket all the time. This dude smells so rancid that, after he leaves, we have to open all the doors to the store and spray nearly a whole can of air freshener to clear out his stank. He's a nice guy but he's definitely got something off about him mentally. We even had to damage out a chair he sat in because he left a brown nicotine-like stain that darkened as the day went on. The smell is something like a hoarding house with a large collection of cats, plus an obvious incontinence problem that never gets cleaned up.

Please, for the love of god, don't smell bad like this guy. Deodorant is also your friend.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hang on, I also wear the same jacket all the time. Am I being ridiculed behind my back?

(It's a greenish jacket, so i'm not the guy in the story. My foul stench is coincidental.)

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Showers are your friend, too. <3

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Icochet posted:

Hang on, I also wear the same jacket all the time. Am I being ridiculed behind my back?

(It's a greenish jacket, so i'm not the guy in the story. My foul stench is coincidental.)

don't worry icochet i always treat weirdly smelling people as full humans i feel it absolves me of at least some of the many terrible things i have done

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

lol but seriously I posted:

don't worry icochet i always treat weirdly smelling people as full humans i feel it absolves me of at least some of the many terrible things i have done

It's not a weird smell, it's very familiar to anyone who has ever had e.coli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
:allears: Another GBS story of bonding...

• Locked thread