Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How mentally ill do you have to be to fake bid on an auction for a children's charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

About as mentally ill as you’d have to be to bother with even looking at an auction for a wwe vanity project.

I dunno that I would put those on the same level at all

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wait Jack Swagger is in Lucha Underground now?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol what in the world

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How do they gently caress up the ninja turtle design worse each time

Just go back to what they looked like in the original movie and be done with it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Can't wait for Braun vs Mysterio because you know that's the first direction they're heading

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They absolutely love that huge guy vs tiny guy poo poo - well except when Cass is beating the poo poo out of them when told not to

If that's not the first angle mysterio is in I will be surprised

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Andrast posted:

They are going to feed Mysterio to Reigns

They're not going to put him in the ring with someone who will be cheered over him

They can't keep him from getting booed over a midcard heel like Drew McIntyre already just imagine an actual superface like Rey

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

WWE: You want it to be one way - but it's the other way

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Starring in low budget horror flicks is the long way to getting that lawsuit money back

Good news is he won't need to spend any time in makeup being that a psychotic junkie that hasn't slept for weeks is his everyday look

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

his sister sarah

Suddenly why he's in the movie makes sense

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

VJeff posted:

Fix your poo poo with Colt so I can go back to liking you, Punk.

I don't think burying someone under 250k of unexpected sudden debt that you already agreed to pay is one of those friendship things that can be fixed

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dylan McKay posted:

I mean 250k could probably fix it.

Would you be all 'alright we're cool' after your friend who you've known forever had the capacity to do that to you in the first place?

That's a bridge nuking move

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You arguing with everyone in the subforum at once was fun to watch, I'll give you that

Still not forgiving you for The Big Dog though

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dang, hostile posting environment

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The Kimoa Kid posted:

He's right though, McLaren are loving terrible

That sounds like a racing thing so I have no idea but I thought it was directed at you

Figured you two had some sort of racing rivalry or something

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

It was
We are

#forzaferrari

lol alright

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Ferrari is the Roman Reigns of F1, for anyone not following

I know nothing about racing and I'm already annoyed by Ferrari then

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I think once these wrestlers accept the reality that they're all just actors in some 73 year old mans mental jerk sessions and stop thinking of themselves as it being possible to rise to the top through talent it probably gets way easier

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Thread sucked before that post too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

My favorite part about Roman is how he says he doesn't care what people think and then spends all his time trying to dunk on the fans on twitter and in interviews

Oh and how he talks about not being able to hear the boos under all the cheers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Being that we've got a limited time on this earth and only one shot at it why are any of us wasting those precious hours watching this garbage, really

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nah they're alright

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Also I don't have anyone on my ignore list and wouldn't because that weird message that still shows up makes me curious and it's pointless because I'll click it anyway

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah other than what you just mentioned with the image spam that gets out of control no one has ever bothered me enough on the internet to try to silence them

I'd rather act offended and respond with an exasperated HOW DARE YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If I would have put EugeneJ on ignore that one time I would have never gotten him flustered enough to blurt out "It is not wise to troll me" which is still one of my favorite things that's ever happened here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Don't be weak and wait for cooldown just burn the poo poo out of your mouth like someone strong and tough

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shawn Michaels is acting in sub straight to video level parodies wearing embarrassingly bad makeup because he's most definitely financially secure

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Have you ever been tested for CTE

I'm legitimately concerned

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Thank goodness

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Free RGL. It was the harshest and least deserved ban in an environment where everyone keeps on posting that wwe sucks in the wwe thread and is highly praised for it just because it is true

Sorry for addressing you directly and causing you more anxiety but you have a good point and I agree with you

I do hope this agreement doesn't send you over the edge, however

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I think a nearly 8 month ban for saying you don't like NXT is probably long enough to learn your lesson right

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If it means never having to be in lovely parody movies with the guy that faked being in the towers on 9/11 then I salute Shawn for taking the dirty slave labor oil money

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Thing is he went to that well too many times and it was kind of disingenuous

Being disingenuous was just part of his personality like many people here myself included

I dunno it never bothered me but apparently it did others

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

VJeff posted:

I mean, isn't a ban literally only as long as it takes you to open your wallet?

Probably but that's not the point

Just looked at my rap sheet for the first time in a while and realized all my probations are from many years ago and from someone who is no longer a mod and were for:

Saying Jerry Lawler is a bad person in a Jerry Lawler circlejerk thread
Getting into an argument about whether or not Tensai is bad (Who the gently caress is Tensai?)
Literally just quoting a post with 'lol'
Sarcastically posting someones name at the end of my post that the mod at the time had a hate boner for and they thought we were affiliated when we actually couldn't stand each other

Share your long past rap sheet hilarity and shame with me friends

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tensai is Matt Bloom aka Prince Albert apparently

Edit: By reading through some old threads I did discover that top bunk wanter officially changed his own name to top bunk wanker which is funny as hell because that's what people always called him so good on him for leaning into it

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Sep 23, 2018

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I posted a fake tweet in the LeBron thread saying he was leaving Miami to join the Cavs. During my probation period it was announced LeBron was leaving Miami to join the Cavs.

lol that's awesome

The Tensai thing is wild because not only did I not remember arguing about him being bad I apparently didn't remember him existing at all

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Timby posted:

When he came back as Lord Tensai, he first came out dressed like the Shredder or some poo poo, and the collective "wat" from the crowd is incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkoOkQ_mqQg

(He also tried to murder Alex Riley in this match.)

Oh poo poo it's all coming clear now. I had the "Alex Riley's biggest fan" gimmick going on for a while there and I was probably making someone angry by saying Tensai was bad because of that match lol

Wrestlehut went through some weird stages

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Oh wait apparently I also got probated for not posting about podcasts by quoting Bryan Alvarez in the podcast thread.

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Radium banned me for saying I liked an update he made to the forums.

Hahaha

That one is pretty amazing and honestly I'm shocked you have any rap sheet entries at all let alone TWO really silly ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine if he had debuted with a gimmick that wasn't Hakushi but white

• Locked thread