Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

shiksa posted:

Rusev is close to or the top of my "really wish they'd take a stab outside wwe" list. I just feel like if you let Rusev be Rusev and quit mucking up the works, he'd be a delight and have success anywhere

at the same time I can't blame him for sticking around, he's probably real used to the steady pay, and I don't know, was he even anything before wwe or is he a straight up pc product? itd be a big change regardless.

He was in FCW back in the day. But yeah, he gets over wherever he is, whether it's mowing the lawn or getting drunk at a hockey game. He's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

I remember there was an incredible set of pictures from that time that made Rusev look improbably broad-chested, and Big E looked like one of those photoshops where you cut off one half of the face and mirror the other half. There was also a giant with no shoulders.

I remember those.

Big E used to wear impossibly short trunks in FCW. And I think some wrestler wore seahorses on his trunk and we would chant, "You have seahorses!" Don't think it was Roman but could have been.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao how is reigns/stroman not a DUD rating

I think most people outside of this forum liked it.

Also, I think Samoa Joe gets a haircut every week.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Lid posted:

Listening to a new punk song and unexpectedly comes along SCSA and Ted Dibiase mentions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODKZxsRa_E

I’m like Stone Cold Steve Austin I put homophobes in coffins

I’m like Ted DeBiase I win no matter what it costs me

This happens with a bunch of rap records I listen to.

This is a Denzel Curry lyric:

Out of my league, you Pee-Wee (what?)
Pocket too big, Rikishi (okay)

Also there's this one rapper named Westside Gunn who's record, Supreme Blientele, features wrestling promos about Chris Benoit. He was going to name the record Chris Benoit cause I guess that was his fav guy? It's a weird darkness that clouds a pretty fun record.

Also, World's Fair's New Lows album mentions New Japan and the Young Bucks. Basically, wrestlerap is alive and well, but no one's rapping about the new guys.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

The Bee posted:

Wait, no Team Little Big? I want a refund.

Ember is also little.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Wazzu posted:

People joked that Roderick looked like the lead that's all.

And Tensai beat Cena with mist or powder, not clean. What an awful gimmick.

Oh man totally forgot about the Birdemic joke. That's old school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

VJeff posted:

That's the one. :laffo: I'd like to read that thread again.

I don't think Crown Jewel is gonna be televised, which is weird because from the Saudi's perspective if WWE's not using their network to shill for you to the rest of the world, what're they even getting out of it.

Oh, Wikipedia says it is on the Network. Huh.

They set up an angle at HiaC for Crown Jewel. Of course it will be on the Network.

• Locked thread